Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

LuigiIsMe said:
Jigglypuff said:
Mega Man should be in it.
Megaman, schmegaham. RAZORMAN FROM MM2 SHOULD BE IN IT!
Razor Man? Who? Do you mean Metal Man?

blackandwhite.png

Then by all means, yes.

Since this is "Far-fetched suggestions", I want Phenias and Ferb from said show on Disney Channel.

Noah89 said:
Since this is "Far-fetched suggestions", I want Phenias and Ferb from said show on Disney Channel.

LOL.

Perry could be an AT, along with Candice.

Kumatora said:
Noah89 said:

LOL.

Perry seems more fit to be a fighter, maybe Dr. Doomfinsmirtz (That's a hard name to spell) should be in there too.

Noah89 said:
Kumatora said:
Noah89 said:

LOL.

Perry seems more fit to be a fighter, maybe Dr. Doomfinsmirtz (That's a hard name to spell) should be in there too.
I thought it was Doofinschmirtz. But not Phineas and Ferb. HANNAH MONTANA!

OMimistasia said:
Noah89 said:
Kumatora said:
Noah89 said:

LOL.

*barfs*

Noah89 said:
OMimistasia said:
Noah89 said:
Kumatora said:
Noah89 said:

LOL.

*barfs*
lol I'm not serious, but I would love beating her up.....

OMimistasia said:
Noah89 said:
OMimistasia said:
Noah89 said:
Kumatora said:
Noah89 said:

LOL.

*barfs*
Me too, but it would easier to go to one of her concerts to do that.

Noah89 said:
OMimistasia said:
Noah89 said:
OMimistasia said:
Noah89 said:
Kumatora said:
Noah89 said:

LOL.

*barfs*
Me too, but it would easier to go to one of her concerts to do that.
Yeah, I wouldn't want to see a character slot with her face in it. *shudders* *barfs*

Yoshario said:
OMimistasia said:
Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
What kinda charcter is that?
No clue
That was an accident. I deleted that post. I guess it was glitched or something.

Anyway, what I meant to say was adding Bowser as an assist trophy instead of a character. Then he can fire breathe the other characters.
What's the point of that?

Yoshario said:
OMimistasia said:
Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
No clue
That was an accident. I deleted that post. I guess it was glitched or something.

Anyway, what I meant to say was adding Bowser as an assist trophy instead of a character. Then he can fire breathe the other characters.
No way, far-fetched yes, but not possible. Oh wait, that's what this whole thing is about....

Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
OMimistasia said:
Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
No clue

Bowser is a pretty useless character in Brawl. He is slow and his attacks aren't good, so he's better fit for an assist trophy. Plus these are "Far-Fetched Suggestions".

Yoshario said:
Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
OMimistasia said:
Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
No clue

Bowser is a pretty useless character in Brawl. He is slow and his attacks aren't good, so he's better fit for an assist trophy.
Who cares if he sucks? He's Bowser! He NEEDS to be playable.

OMimistasia said:
Yoshario said:
Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
OMimistasia said:
Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
No clue

Bowser is a pretty useless character in Brawl. He is slow and his attacks aren't good, so he's better fit for an assist trophy.
Not really. If his attacks suck, no one will play as him, and as a result, he's just a waste of space.

Yoshario said:
OMimistasia said:
Yoshario said:
Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
OMimistasia said:
Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
No clue

Not really. If his attacks suck, no one will play as him, and as a result, he's just a waste of space.
He's almost as important as Mario. I don't think he will be an assist trophy.

OMimistasia said:
Yoshario said:
OMimistasia said:
Yoshario said:
Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
OMimistasia said:
Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
No clue

Mario could do fine without Bowser. His place would be taken by Wart, Fawful, Dimentio, etc.

Yoshario said:
OMimistasia said:
Yoshario said:
OMimistasia said:
Yoshario said:
Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
OMimistasia said:
Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
No clue

Mario could do fine without Bowser. His place would be taken by Wart, Fawful, Dimentio, etc.
Ok, but I doubt it will happen

OMimistasia said:
Yoshario said:
OMimistasia said:
Yoshario said:
OMimistasia said:
Yoshario said:
Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
OMimistasia said:
Noah89 said:
Yoshario said:
No clue

Ok, but I doubt it will happen
It probably won't, since he was in the last two games.

My ideas for Super Smash Bros 4.

Characters

All characters from Brawl to make a return

Mario

Waluigi
Wart
Daisy
Fryguy
Goomboss
Kirby

Nightmare
Marx
Zero
Dark Matter (Assist Trophy)
Pokémon

Clefairy
Pichu ---> Pikachu ---> Raichu (Start as Pikachu, evolve to Raichu when Final Smash is used, devolve to Pichu when Final Smash as Raichu, rinse and repeat)
Punch Out!!!
Little Mac
Doc Louis (Assist Trophy)
Mike Tyson Mr. Dream
Earthbound/Mother

I got nothin' right now. Kumatora?
Zelda

NAZI THE FUCKING FAIRY!
I got nothin'
Third Party

Mega Man
Solid Snake
Sonic teh Hedgehogs
Shadow teh Black Hedgehogs
Crash Bandicoot

Stages

New York - The training location from Punch Out!!! for NES. The music is a remixed version of the original training sequence from Pinch Out.

Back