Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

<----- Avatar

King Boo,Boo,Shy Guy,Mr.L (as Luigi's alternative), King K.rool, Bowser junior, and Rosalina.

Toadbert said:
<----- Avatar
Kiddy would denfintly be a good addition, along with Dixie, heck, maybe even Funky as an Assisit Trophy. Funky can fly his planes across the battle field and hit people, plus he could be sky surfing behind the plane.

A prequel to the original, on Wiiware, with Super NES graphics. Just called Smash Bros. No super. Just Smash Bros.

ugozima said:
A prequel to the original, on Wiiware, with Super NES graphics. Just called Smash Bros. No super. Just Smash Bros.

How can you make a prequel of something that doesn't have a story?

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
ugozima said:

The same way you make a sequel to a game without a story.

King Porky said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
ugozima said:

I see. Anyway, I think a prequel with NES graphics would only be stupid (because there wouldn't be very many characters, and I just think it's stupid).

Sodд Popiиsкi said:
King Porky said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
ugozima said:

I see. Anyway, I think a prequel with NES graphics would only be stupid (because there wouldn't be very many characters, and I just think it's stupid).
I said Super NES. As in the graphics of the last great console.

But, farfetch'd eh?

Moar Keerbiee!

Jigglypuff said:
Sodд Popiиsкi said:
King Porky said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
ugozima said:

Ah, I missed that. I still think it would be kinda stupid though.

Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
Jigglypuff said:
Sodд Popiиsкi said:
King Porky said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
ugozima said:

Ah, I missed that. I still think it would be kinda stupid though.
How?

How would it be stupid?

How?

Per Cap'n. The current gaming consoles do have the power to process good graphics, having a lot of content, etc. SNES didn't, which is (partially) why an SSB game wasn't made then. Why go back?

Per Cap'n. The current gaming consoles do have the power to process good graphics, having a lot of content, etc. SNES didn't, which is (partially) why an SSB game wasn't made then. Why go back?
Per

Captain Drake said:
Because graphics didn't make the SNES great? Going back to SNES graphics would just be stupid in today's day and age.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but the GBA had very SNES-ish graphics, and was the closest thing to a modern SNES. I just wanted to point this out.

Jeff said:
Per

Captain Drake said:
Because graphics didn't make the SNES great? Going back to SNES graphics would just be stupid in today's day and age.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but the GBA had very SNES-ish graphics, and was the closest thing to a modern SNES. I just wanted to point this out.

GBA had way better graphics than SNES. And the point of the GBA wasn't to make a powerful console (which is what the GameCube (which wasn't very powerful when comparing to PS2 or Xbox anyway) was for), it was to make a powerful handheld system.

LuigiIsMe said:
Jigglypuff said:
Mega Man should be in it.
Megaman, schmegaham. RAZORMAN FROM MM2 SHOULD BE IN IT!
No.

Mega Man is one of the best guys ever. I think Mega Man is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills Robot Masters and doesn't afraid of anything.

Back