Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Lario said:
Funny thing is how months ago we made Daisy a boss...

That's a good idea!

Daisy's Final Smash is actually pretty good....................................

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
Crow T. Robot said:
Forget Little Mac. Super Macho Man for Smash 4!
Don't forget Doc, he can kick serious ass with his bike.

Meh, he stole it from Mac.
+1000 Points for ytmnd referance.
-500 for refering to something containing the N-word.

they need to add more varaity to the adventure mode. For example, you play as mario and go through world 1-1 of super mario bros, you choose a character and play with him in rpg battles, you travel through a ship in legend of zelda style, ect.

:posh:

Toadbert said:
Billy Mays would be a ftw AT.

He would use Kaboom, Mighty Putty or a Hercules Hook. MAYBE EVEN A CLOSET FULL OF CLEANERS
And his final smash would involve Oxi-Clean.

ugozima said:
Toadbert said:

He would use Kaboom, Mighty Putty or a Hercules Hook. MAYBE EVEN A CLOSET FULL OF CLEANERS
Plus an Orange•Glo spraying attack.
All Vince has is his wimpy little Shamwow, Slap Chop, and nuts. ("You'll love my nuts!" - Vince)

The upside down chicken man from Plumbers Don't Wear Ties!!!!!!!!!!!

Or the racecar panda from the same game.

≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
ugozima said:
Toadbert said:

Plus an Orange•Glo spraying attack.
All Vince has is his wimpy little Shamwow, Slap Chop, and nuts. ("You'll love my nuts!" - Vince)
He'd chop people with it.

TiDi said:

Nah. You need the pervert boss that told whats-her-name to undress. :P

Also Nightmare from the Soul Calibur series. Link was in SC2, so Nightmare should be in Smash 4.

Metal Man said:
TiDi said:

Nah. You need the pervert boss that told whats-her-name to undress. :P

Also Nightmare from the Soul Calibur series. Link was in SC2, so Nightmare should be in Smash 4.
He can be a boss (No pun intended)

^ Those aren't all that far-fetched. Everyone here thinks that Ridley, K.Rool, and Black Shadow should have been included.

Back to stupid crap. You know who would be awesome in Smash 4?
airman.gif

You CAN'T beat Air Man. :P

Zero777 said:
I am Zero! I made a list of characters that should be in the next SSB game (about 73 playable characters!), I even made a letter that I already sent to Nintendo, which can be viewed right here (it's a little out-dated since I change the original one a little), I'll just list the characters names here (except for third party characters):

Mario Series (12 stages)

Mario/Dr. Mario (Change forms through down special and they have stamina like Pokemon trainer), Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Bowser, Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario (Also change through down special but don't have a stamina system), Rosalina, Geno, Count Bleck, Dimentio, O'Chunks, and Mimi

Wario Ware series (2 stages)

Wario and Ashley

Yoshi series (1 stage)

Yoshi, Shy Guy (I already made a full list of all his special attacks), and Birdo

Donky Kong series (2 stages)

Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and King K. Rool

Legend of Zelda series (1 stage)

Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, Young Link, Toon Link, Toon Zelda/Tetra, and Toon Ganondorf (note: he fight with his swords instead of fight with his hands)

Super Smash Bros. series (3 stages)

Primid

N.E.S. Era (R.O.B. series) (3 stages)

R.O.B.

Ice Climber "series" (2 stages)

Ice Climbers

Kid Icarus series (1 stage)

Pit

Pikmin series

Olimar

Metroid series (2 stages)

Samus/Zero Suit Samus, Dark Samus (or Ridley), Kanden, Spire, Noxus, Trace, Sylux, and Weavel

Kirby series (3 stages)

Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede, and Daroach (or Nightmare with a cool new design/look)

Star Fox series (2 stages)

Fox, Falco, Wolf, and Krystal

Pokemon series (4 stages)

Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu (evolve after doing final smash. Raichu will devolve to Pichu after doing final smash), Plusle & Minum, Pokemon Trainer, Igglypuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff (same thing as Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu, but I'm 50/50 on that), Lucario, Mewtwo, Deoxys, and Darkrai

Fire Emblem series (9 stages)

Marth, Ike, Roy, Black Knight (Zelgius), Micaiah (only character in the Fire Emblem series who doesn't use a sword, instead she use magic), Elincia, Lyn, and Sothe (or exchange him for animal crossing Boy/Girl, I even made moves for them.)

Earthbound (Mother) series (5 stages)

Ness, Lucas, Kumatora, and Poo

Game & Watch series (3 stages)

Mr. Game & Watch (I think his other name that wasn't use 8-bit was cool)

F-Zero series

Captain Falcon and Black Shadow

Zero signing out.
I like it but for DK, Dixie and Funky should be in it and I have no clue how Krystal didn't make it into Brawl. Also, Waluigi and Mona should be there from Wario.

Normally, I would recommend Black Shadow for F-Zero. But since this is for Far-Fetched suggestions, I'd like to see my personal favorite, F-Zero Racer #1, Mighty Gazelle.

021.jpg

Sex: Male

Originally, Mighty Gazelle was a photographer of 3D pictures where he earned a lucrative career on the pictures. In his off time he would play video games with kids from his neighborhood. He had always been particularly good at the piloting games and decided to try the real thing. Surprisingly enough he soon qualified for F-Zero races and began racing in them alongside such legends as Captain Falcon and Dr. Stewart.

A sad twist to his luck was his near-death in the Horrific Grand Finale. He was nearly killed and the only way to save him was to completely rebuild him into a cyborg. Cyber Stick, inc. rebuilt him from the ground up, leaving little of the man he once was. When his fiancé came and saw him, she was so horrified by the cyborg implants that she ran from the hospital in tears and he never saw her again.

With nothing left in his life, Mighty Gazelle announced that he would return to the Grand Prix after it had been changed to the F-Zero X. His participation has caused many protests, possibly due to the unfair advantage his mechanical parts give him. Mostly though it is because he has once again become a legitimate contender for the championship. Despite his increased skills, he still lost to Captain Falcon in the first Grand Prix of F-Zero X. He has since spent his time analyzing his past races to fine-tune his reflexes.

Living only for F-Zero, he ignores the complaints of those who oppose his race participation -- no protest would make him skip a race. Because he is a cyborg, he has been able to polish his racing skills without fear of death. Through analysis of his past races, he has fine-tuned all of his reflex-related components.

Back