Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Jigglypuff said:
New York - The training location from Punch Out!!! for NES. The music is a remixed version of the original training sequence from Pinch Out.
lol, for some reason that wants me to make a new stage:

Stage - Arm Westling Table (Can't think of a good name)

The charcters fight on top of two hands arm wrestling on a table. When ever one of the hands loses, everyone falls of the hands and lands on the table. The losing hand than goes into a fit of rage and trys to smash all the fighters.

BUMP!

Professer Layton and Phienix (Can't spell that good) Right could make some good fighters

Count Bleck said:
Professor Layton, Luke, and Flora! Oh yeah!
Proffessor Layton could probily have puzzle attacks and stuff, and Luke could annoy people with his voice.

Jeff said:
Count Bleck said:
Proffessor Layton could probily have puzzle attacks and stuff, and Luke could annoy people with his voice.
Lol. Flora could have some flower attack and Layton could hit people with his hat.

Count Bleck said:
Jeff said:
Count Bleck said:
Lol. Flora could have some flower attack and Layton could hit people with his hat.
The edge of his hat could a razor brim, like Kung Lao in Mortal Kombat.

Speaking of which, Scorpion in Smash 4, plz.

*SHOOP DA WHOOP - Assist Trophie
**Description: IMA FIRING MY LAZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*** Damage: ITS OVER 9000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!

Crackin355 said:
Epic fail

Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Epic fail

meh. you know, i dont like very much Jigglypuff.

Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Epic fail

And I don't like your grammar.

Plus it was Vegeta who said over 9000, not incomplete Cell.

Oh jeez, how do I know that.

Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Epic fail

I NEVER SAID IT WAS CELL!!!!! what are you talking about? i know it was Vegeta, but it NEVER, EVER Says Cell on that post. you are either seeing things or are disabled (or Retarded)

Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Epic fail

I NEVER SAID IT WAS CELL!!!!! what are you talking about? i know it was Vegeta, but it NEVER, EVER Says Cell on that post. you are either seeing things or are disabled (or Retarded)
You sir are a moron.

Just leave these forums this instance before I am forced to do something I may regret.

And, by the by. I have a 3.0 GPA right now, I have all advanced classes, the only class I don't have either a B or an A in is my general science class because I forgot my binder for the notebook check today and lost 20 points.

So, next time, think before you post.

Also, Shoop-da-Whoop is Incomplete Cell.

Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Epic fail

You sir are a moron.

Just leave these forums this instance before I am forced to do something I may regret.

And, by the by. I have a 3.0 GPA right now, I have all advanced classes, the only class I don't have either a B or an A in is my general science class because I forgot my binder for the notebook check today and lost 20 points.

we already had 1 fight and that time you were calm. this time oure an asshole. I always thought SHOOP DA WHOOP was a Black Blob with Red Lips that shoots a Lazer. "I Have 3.0 GPA Right Now" do not bore me with science and that crap. im 11, smartest in my class of Gr 6's and Gr6 still have to do te Science & Dinosaurs for term 4. we just finished Term 3 and are in the 2nd Day of Holidays. and by do somethin i will regret, means what?

Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Epic fail

You sir are a moron.

we already had 1 fight and that time you were calm. this time oure an asshole. I always thought SHOOP DA WHOOP was a Black Blob with Red Lips that shoots a Lazer. "I Have 3.0 GPA Right Now" do not bore me with science and that crap. im 11, smartest in my class of Gr 6's and Gr6 still have to do te Science & Dinosaurs for term 4. we just finished Term 3 and are in the 2nd Day of Holidays. and by do somethin i will regret, means what?
I know we're not fighting, but seriously, improve your grammar. I don't believe that you are smartest in your class if you can't use your words properly. And Jigglypuff is right. Sorry

Moonside27 said:
Everyone. Shut the hell up and get on topic.
I was. I was trying to end it.

Anyway, Mario is evil! He's the main antagonist for story mode!

Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Epic fail

You sir are a moron.

He's just fooling around with you, Crackin', he's not being serious. Don't react like that all the time because not everyone is serious, no offense.

Story Mode for SSB4/DS

Each of the different characters reside in there own universes. They are all grouped together around a single entity, a small black orb with several planets orbiting it.

Many a moon ago the entity had many arms in each of the universes. However, one day, they severed their bonds, James Bonds.

Now, thousands of years later, this entity is getting its revenge, one way or another.

I shall work on it more!

Count Bleck said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Epic fail

You sir are a moron.

I know we're not fighting, but seriously, improve your grammar. I don't believe that you are smartest in your class if you can't use your words properly. And Jigglypuff is right. Sorry

i guess i can take time to check my grammar. I was just having a bad day. and the "I'm smartest in the class" thing came from everybody who keeps on saying that i am (Even the people that are in the same Group with me)

Crackin355 said:
Count Bleck said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Epic fail

You sir are a moron.

i guess i can take time to check my grammar. I was just having a bad day. and the "I'm smartest in the class" thing came from everybody who keeps on saying that i am (Even the people that are in the same Group with me)
Ok. I believe you. And, not to brag, I AM smartest in my grade, as proved by statistics.

Guys, guys. Let's stay on topic.

On that note,

I want one of the Meta-Knights to be in SSB4. Maybe Axe-Knight.

Crackin355 said:
From the Meta Knights, I would like Moon Knight. (I think that's what he's called)
I think his name might be Galactic Knight if I'm thinking of the same one you are.

Jeff said:
Crackin355 said:
From the Meta Knights, I would like Moon Knight. (I think that's what he's called)
I think his name might be Galactic Knight if I'm thinking of the same one you are.
But Galacta Knight not part of the Meta-Knights.

Plus he EXPLODED.

Back