Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

gzEsLHv.png

discuss

A DK special game mode, where characters' heads are massively inflated.

Sure, but their dongs remain intact.

A story mode where all the Smash characters argue whose turn it is to shop for groceries.

That's going to be in the sequel. And it has a bonus mode of dealing with financial recession and they decide to go to some banks and recruit their CEOs as playable characters so they have an excuse to beat them up.

Then we get a spin-off, The day in the life of Smash Bros. The characters can't afford the rent, as Wario has been eating the cash. Since they are utterly broke, the characters go on an adventure to find Waluigi, who is a professional surgeon by the way. Once they realise Waluigi is on leave, they just punch the coins outta Wario. They then rent a better house and argue about who's taking the trash out.

Man, Corrin is going to be so OP with Alolan Exeggutor.

A new move for everybody, Guard Special, which you perform by pressing the shield button and B, but I imagine that would be a huge amount of work given that there are so many characters, and some characters are already stretching for things to reference (Ice Climbers come to mind).

Another farfetched suggestion I would personally be impressed with (but understanding if it's not implemented), is if Assist Trophies can contain playable characters, and playable characters come from Assist Trophies (like Little Mac), especially Waluigi.

Thanks for reading.

RPG - character
(all attacks have special text blurbs, all A attacks are punches with "RPG used FIGHT!" and "x amount of damage done to (insert fighter here in all caps)!", says "RPG encounters a SMASH!" upon entering)
B - Magic: Fire Rod (pretty much Mario's neutral B, "RPG used FIRE ROD!" "x amount of damage done to (insert fighter here in all caps)!")
B^ - Escape (backwards sprint on land, giant jump in air, "RPG escaped!")
Bv - Item: Healing Potion (heals 5%, can only be used once within each five minutes of the match, "RPG used HEALPOTION!" (if used too early it says the next line) "RPG already used that item!" (otherwise it says this next line) "RPG recovered 5 HP!")
B> - Item: Reflect (pretty much Mario's side B, "RPG used REFLECT!" (it says this next line if anything was reflected) "Projectile countered!"
FS - RPG Void (some sort of RPG-style, players are forced to fight and cannot move otherwise until 999% of 0HP depending on mode, "(fighter in all caps) used (normal B in all caps)!" (once criteria is met the next line comes into play) "RPG won!")
Yeah, this is stupid and OP.

SuperDoom said:
Post about a made-up character RPG
Smash is game where Nintendo characters fight, not random characters that they come up with for Smash. Every character that you can play as in Smash appears in another game beforehand (not counting Roy and Giga Bowser), so this sounds more like a fan creation rather than a suggestion for Smash.

Deinosuchus said:
An adventure mode like Melee's, which I thought was great.
I wouldn't mind another type of mode like that either. Maybe one where you play other old games like Kirby's Adventure or Metroid but in Smash style or something.

Ninelevendo said:
SuperDoom said:
RPG - character
(all attacks have special text blurbs, all A attacks are punches with "RPG used FIGHT!" and "x amount of damage done to (insert fighter here in all caps)!", says "RPG encounters a SMASH!" upon entering)
B - Magic: Fire Rod (pretty much Mario's neutral B, "RPG used FIRE ROD!" "x amount of damage done to (insert fighter here in all caps)!")
B^ - Escape (backwards sprint on land, giant jump in air, "RPG escaped!")
Bv - Item: Healing Potion (heals 5%, can only be used once within each five minutes of the match, "RPG used HEALPOTION!" (if used too early it says the next line) "RPG already used that item!" (otherwise it says this next line) "RPG recovered 5 HP!")
B> - Item: Reflect (pretty much Mario's side B, "RPG used REFLECT!" (it says this next line if anything was reflected) "Projectile countered!"
FS - RPG Void (some sort of RPG-style, players are forced to fight and cannot move otherwise until 999% of 0HP depending on mode, "(fighter in all caps) used (normal B in all caps)!" (once criteria is met the next line comes into play) "RPG won!")
Yeah, this is stupid and OP.
Smash is game where Nintendo characters fight, not random characters that they come up with for Smash. Every character that you can play as in Smash appears in another game beforehand (not counting Roy and Giga Bowser), so this sounds more like a fan creation rather than a suggestion for Smash.
Why should I care?

rwm0oy.png

Last time I checked, Bowser wasn't riding a Koopa Clown Car.

SuperDoom said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
Last time I checked, Bowser wasn't riding a Koopa Clown Car.
So? Would you rather me use Ganon from LttP?

point is your image and argument holds no ground since you made bowser much smaller in ridley without the clown car. Also in lttp ganon is much smaller then ridley in super metroid, honestly if you were to use a good ridley comparison you would have used metroid 1 instead.

Back