Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Name: Sora
Role: Character or assist trophy.
Assist trophy job: will run around attacking people with his keyblade and magic powers.
Final smash: Trinity. Donald and goofy go on screen attacking enemies until they get damaged enough.

It's kinda strange, I know, but he's been in a D.S. game, so i hope theres a possibility.

I've also imagined Sora in SSB. He can use his Magic spells as Special Attacks, his Drive Forms can be alt. costumes, and his Final Smash shall be Trinity.

I don't think Donald and Goofy should appear, though. Nintendo would NEVER be able to secure their appearance.

Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris would be able to get KO's by just looking at the character he is fighting.

C.C. said:
drseaweed said:
Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris would be able to get KO's by just looking at the character he is fighting.
Even though this is Far-Fetch I think it's best to focuse on videogame characters not completely random suggestions, not to be offensive
Actually, it was made for completely random suggestions. That's what the "Far-Fetched" means. However, someone already mentioned Chuck Norris before he did. :P

WaluigiWare said:
I've also imagined Sora in SSB. He can use his Magic spells as Special Attacks, his Drive Forms can be alt. costumes, and his Final Smash shall be Trinity.

I don't think Donald and Goofy should appear, though. Nintendo would NEVER be able to secure their appearance.

Good point!

Mega man would be cool in his 8-bit appearance! he would shoot enemies with his mega buster!

I want to next one to not be in 2D, I want a 3D game like in Super Mario Galaxy. (Before you all yell at me I want to remind you that this is far fetched suggestions).

A new Yoshi Island and F-Zero representative. I like to see Baby Mario Bros. and an F-Zero character (dunno, Samurai Goroh? Never played the F-Zero series)

unit4545 said:
Fine. It's removed.

Maybe a more extreme version of the smart bomb!
Removing it made Zero look like an idiot, to be honest because he looks like he was talking to himself...

How about we make Mario the GOD tier because he is Nintendo's biggest franchise?

It's called Far-Fetched Suggestions for a reason.

Waluigi used WALUIGI SWEEM as a final smash.

Baby Luigi being overly Uber tier and he can creme Meta Knight and has the best recovery in the game. It IS far-fetched.

Or just add in Far-Fetched as a Pokemon representative.

WaluigiWare said:
Master Chief! ;D

An m-rated character would make the other characters look too young for the targeted audiences tastes..

Wait, is snake from an m-rated game? if so, i withdrawl my objection.

Junior Troopa said:
WaluigiWare said:
Master Chief! ;D

An m-rated character would make the other characters look too young for the targeted audiences tastes..

Wait, is snake from an m-rated game? if so, i withdrawl my objection.

Yup, Snake is from an M-rated game.

I say NO to Master Chief (since he didn't appear in a Nintendo console), but hey, it's far-fetched suggestions, so who cares what I say.

Back