Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Morton_Koopa_Jr.
http://www.mariowiki.com/Morton_Koopa_Jr.
A-button: bites a player.
B-button: headbutts and gets your head stuck in his mouth.
Down B-button: Smashes a player with his head.
Up B-button: Flails his arms.
Left/Right: Opens his mouth and screams which hurts your charcter.
Finalsmash: Sucks everyone into his mouth and bites as much as he can for 3 seconds
Taunt1:Screams really loud
Taunt2:Shows off his shell
Taunt3:Screams insults

Roy_Koopa
http://www.mariowiki.com/Roy_Koopa
A-button: Punches you
B-button:throws his sunglasses like a boomerang.
Up B-button: Picks you and up and slams you on the ground.
Down B-button: Flips into his shell and ground pouns everyone near him aso sending a small shock wave out.
Left/right B-button: pulls out a koopa and hits you with it
Finalsmash:Gets huge muscles and becomes invulnerable able to punch you of fthe screen in 2 hits.
Taunt1: Smacks the ground laughing.
Taunt2:Flexes his muscles.
Taunt3: Bellyflops around

Wendy_O_Koopa
http://www.mariowiki.com/Wendy_O._Koopa
A_button: Smacks you with her wand.
B-button: Kisses you draining your health.
Up B-button: A paratrooper comes and kicks you hard.
Down B-button: Has a monty mole pop up and knock you into the air.
Left/Right B-button: Has 10 goomba's(each doing 1 damage) knock you around keeping you stunned until they leave.
Finalsmash: Flails on the ground screaming until Dry_Bowser comes and hits everyone with massive damage(Your able to dodge him)
Taunt1: Says I'm daddy's favorite while posing.
Taunt2: Laughs while dancing.
Taunt3: Sings about you losing.

Use the edit button next time mate. ;)

Stage - Fry Guy's Cave

That place where you fight Fry Guy in SMB2. Fry Guy flys around in a figure-eight and crashes into fighters. There's also some Mushroom Blocks laying around, that can be picked up and thrown. Fry Guy can be attacked with Mushroom Blocks and items, 3 hits makes him have babies turn into smaller fireballs that hop around.

Stage: Home
You could start out on a desk them after a few minute the stage moves to the tv then the table then coach and so on and so forth until you reach your orginal spot.

Stage - Mount DeDeDe

This stage is so epic, you know you want it

EDIT - The one thing I want more than anything in SSB4? The announcer that said SUPER! SMASH! BROTHERS! in 64 and Melee.

Uniju's Maid said:
The one thing I want more than anything in SSB4? The announcer that said SUPER! SMASH! BROTHERS! in 64 and Melee.
Oh yeah, that guy was awesome. O0

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Uniju's Maid said:
The one thing I want more than anything in SSB4? The announcer that said SUPER! SMASH! BROTHERS! in 64 and Melee.
Did you know the announcer in Brawl is the announcer from Bill Nye the Science Guy?

Uniju's Maid said:
Uniju's Maid said:
Did you know the announcer in Brawl is the announcer from Bill Nye the Science Guy?
Yes. ;)

Uniju's Maid said:
Uniju's Maid said:
Yes. ;)
Wait... Is this just a reference to Ugozima's obsession with Bill Nye, or is it real?

Super Mario Bros. said:
Uniju's Maid said:
Uniju's Maid said:
Yes. ;)
Wait... Is this just a reference to Ugozima's obsession with Bill Nye, or is it real?
It's real.

Waluigi should be in the next SSB game. Like this.

A Button-Hit with fist

B Button-Bob-omb throw (sometimes King Bob-omb)

Left/Right B-Sets up Bob-omb to explode at someone

Up B-Throws leg up

Down B-Stomps Character in the Ground

Smash A- Racket Hit

Final Smash-Sets up Bullet Bill Blaster that sends muliple Bullet Bills, Banzai Bills, and one King Bill

Taunt 1-Laughs
Taunt 2-Says Ya ya ya!
Taunt 1+2-Says Ha ha! Loser!

PLEASE! I really want Super Smash Bros. War! I also want Waluigi in it!

Interesting pictures you got there. Too bad it's just a swap of Bowser, but, it'd be too hard to actually hack it any further, am I right?

Plus, the next game would be much better if I.M. Meen was in it.

Actually, it's a swap of Charizard, not Bowser.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9127581&postcount=1238

That's where the pic came from.

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=209

And this is the main board. They have lots of other hacks there. The one closest to completion is Waluigi.

Or Fracas.

"Riot" wouldn't actually be that fitting for a SSB game. Riots include fighting, but only done as protesting.

Fracas sounds good though.

Back