Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Edofenrir said:
Except Miis aren't you. They are some weird avatar things, and barely customizable. I don't find them very appealing in an aesthetical kind of sense. I have no idea what Nintendo was thinking when they came up with that half-baked avatar system, and they should just keep them on the Wii itself, not put them into their games.
Per, you have just shed the light on the true meaning of miis. ;D

Villain11 said:
Edofenrir said:
Except Miis aren't you. They are some weird avatar things, and barely customizable. I don't find them very appealing in an aesthetical kind of sense. I have no idea what Nintendo was thinking when they came up with that half-baked avatar system, and they should just keep them on the Wii itself, not put them into their games.
Per, you have just shed the light on the true meaning of miis. ;D

I have no idea how i am supposed to respond to that...

Nunnally vi Britannia said:
Me to and also Black Knight, Eliwood, and Siglud
Per. Fire Emblem is a great series yet noone likes it
Issac from golden sn should also be playable

Even though I never played the game, F-Zero REALLY needs more characters. Same goes for Metroid. Samurai Goroh, Dark Samus, Ridley, are some examples. And no, I don't want the "Ridley is too big" argument.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Doesn't F-Zero have like more than 15 characters?

For the Super Smash Bros. game as a playable. I never played F-Zero. Even though there are trophies of the racers, I take them for granted. I just think F-Zero is a tad underrepresented with only one representative since the Super Smash Bros. 64 times. It's about time for a new F-Zero playable character

I don't know, I don't think enough people are enough into the F-Zero series. They'd have to make another playable Metroid character first.

The only Metroid characters that I know of that are suggested are Dark Samus and Ridley, and they both make good representatives.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Even though I never played the game, F-Zero REALLY needs more characters. Same goes for Metroid. Samurai Goroh, Dark Samus, Ridley, are some examples. And no, I don't want the "Ridley is too big" argument.
Ridley is too big. Dar samus maybe. but yeah. Sothe, Black Knight and Ashnard are cool and good sized.

I still don't get all the hype behind Ridley as a playable character.

HE'S TOO BIG, HE'S TOO POWERFUL, HE'S OUT OF PLACE. DEAL WITH IT.

Nunnally vi Britannia said:
Emperor Ing said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Ridley is too big. Dar samus maybe. but yeah. Sothe, Black Knight and Ashnard are cool and good sized.
Like a sig I saw in the past on this forum, read the mother fuckin post before mother fuckin reply!
I thought he was mocking that part of the post.

"No, I don't want to hear 'Ridley is too big'."
"Ridley is too big."

This should so be Dedede's Final Smash, the theme that played when this was going on should be in it as well.

I'm just gonna say this: BABY MARIO & BABY LUIGI!

Lucas said:
I'm just gonna say this: BABY MARIO & BABY LUIGI!

HECK YEAH!!

Back