Worst mario games

I agree.

Let's get back on topic instead

3D Platformers:SM64
2D Platformers:SMB2
RPG:Really don't have one since I've not played that many
Spin off(sports game):Mario Kart Super Circuit

I'm not saying they're the worst, or that they're bad, but I despise the New Super Mario Bros. series with a burning passion.

Anser said:
I'm not saying they're the worst, or that they're bad, but I despise the New Super Mario Bros. series with a burning passion.

I can't really blame you. NSMB was pure crap, nsmbw was only good with multi, and nsmb2 just looks like an atrocity. Althogh nsmbu looks to be a grand exception to the list, most of the series is pretty bleh.

Although the most horrible things about it, is the ugly visual style and the really bland ost.

1.Mario Picross..

1. Sorry to say this but unless you play for glitches SM64 was horrible. And I'l explain why.. I don't consider it a cannon game, because it's more about exploring than adventuring.. for example just compare it with Super Mario 3D Land.
The remake was fantastic though, loved having (Super) Yoshi as the main character :posh:

3. Super Mario Land only because it dosn't have a save feature

/////////////////

Re: to page 1 "Mario Kart DS" :eek: but..but!! The mission feature!

Ghostony said:
3. Super Mario Land only because it dosn't have a save feature

So you hate all the originial Mario games too?

Ghostony said:
Re: to page 1 "Mario Kart DS" :eek: but..but!! The mission feature!

The only good thing about the missions were the boss fights. Those were very fun.

Hell, Mario Kart 7 would be better if it had a freaking VS mode.

Per BLOF, they will most likly return it in Wii U.

NSY said:
@BabyLuigi, you know, games can never age. No matter who old they are, they will always be the same experience each time round.
but when compared to newer games they can seem bad out of age

for example: pokemon red and blue

On-topic: I'm not fond of SMG2 because it basically went even more into linear levels, rather than big explorable levels like SM64 and SMS. SMG at least had places like Gold Leaf, Sea Slid, and the non-timed Purple Coin missions.

Sea Slid, mods need to improve their spelling

Smg2 was quite linear but not as linear as 3D Land.

NSY said:
Sea Slid, mods need to improve their spelling

Says the user who regularly spells things wrong

Mario Is Missing and Mario Kart: Super Circuit would have to be my least favorites. MIM has awful detection and is just plain boring, and MK:SS is just MK64 with slippery controls and bland stages.

WolferLufe said:
Mario Is Missing and Mario Kart: Super Circuit would have to be my least favorites. MIM has awful detection and is just plain boring, and MK:SS is just MK64 with slippery controls and bland stages.
Jeez, this guy's getting some ace archeology done right here.

Mario Kart: Super Circuit was one of my top games during my childhood, but the controls were a bit naff. Can't argue with Mario is Missing, however.

Back