Worst mario games

Anser said:
Mario4Ever said:

You HAVE to be kidding. Get outta here. You don't know what you're saying.

hey, calm down, he's entitled to his opinion.

I don't think it's wrong that M4E thinks TTYD is bad and I respect his opinion, but I'd like to see his reasons. =P

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
I'm curious, what would all your answers be if you excluded sports/party/racing spinoffs?

As I stated before, mine would be Lost Levels.

Mario4Ever said:

you are extremely wrong and should be ashamed of yourself

(no i am not serious)

Chiaki Nanami said:
Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
Could you please elaborate on this? Because Super Mario 64 is definitely a totally sweet title in my book.

I never really found it that fun,not alot of action,pretty easy(after you get the hang of it),and overall I just got bored when playing.

That's just MO,I can see why people like it,I just personally don't.

Don't really have a worst but I'll go with Mario Kart 64 only because of it's horrible AI.

I don't like MK64 that much either. It's got a few pretty good tracks, though.

Also, I personally didn't like SMB3.

*quickly hides behind a tree*

NSY said:
Don't really have a worst but I'll go with Mario Kart 64 only because of it's horrible AI.

Eh really im not that big on mario kart in general, so i can atleast agree with that.

Probably the worst for me besides the obvious marios time machine and mario is missing is probably mario party advanced or super mario galaxy.

Wasn't exactly thrilled or impressed with either, and just found them to be really lackluster.

Smrpg was kinda bleh too but that's really only because I had played more developed rpgs at that point. So dunno if that counts.

From all Mario games I played, I would say Mario Power Tennis Wii edition, because the controls are awful.

Cirdec said:
From all Mario games I played, I would say Mario Power Tennis Wii edition, because the controls are awful.
Never really had a problem with the controls of that game.

Mario Hoops 3 on 3 is pretty bad.

Good soundtrack and roster, but everything else is "eh".

Hoops 3 on 3 was actually quite fun.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Could you please elaborate on this? Because Super Mario 64 is definitely a totally sweet title in my book.

I never really found it that fun,not alot of action,pretty easy(after you get the hang of it),and overall I just got bored when playing.

That's just MO,I can see why people like it,I just personally don't.

Super Mario 64 aged pretty badly.

Mario vs. Luigi said:
I think the worst game is Mario Galaxy 2. It's boring and overrated.

You're wrong as well. (Again, I don't say this in all seriousness).

I think that the problem with Super Mario 64 is the controls. Not the controls per se, but moving Mario sometimes is pretty difficult. I always want to smash the control everytime I try to wall jump and all Mario does is bump against the wall while he says "Huh!" and just falls down.

Anser said:
Mario vs. Luigi said:

Serious or not, he's entitled to his own opinion. I definitely agree with him that Super Mario Galaxy 2 isn't as great as the critics rave it.

Anser said:
I think that the problem with Super Mario 64 is the controls. Not the controls per se, but moving Mario sometimes is pretty difficult. I always want to smash the control everytime I try to wall jump and all Mario does is bump against the wall while he says "Huh!" and just falls down.

The controls are even more terrible than Super Mario 64 DS, especially with that wonky N64 controller

Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:
Mario vs. Luigi said:

Serious or not, he's entitled to his own opinion. I definitely agree with him that Super Mario Galaxy 2 isn't as great as the critics rave it.

Anser said:

The controls are even more terrible than Super Mario 64 DS, especially with that wonky N64 controller

It's strange... I don't get how people loved Super Mario Galaxy but hated Super Mario Galaxy 2. They're basically the same game but with (some) different worlds and power-ups. Can you tell me the reasons why you hate it? I'm really interested.

I know... Moving the characters is so difficult with the D-Pad. The Control Stick was much better. Plus, why the hell did they make players press B if they wanted to run, instead of just running automatically according to the strength you pressed the D-Pad with?

Back