Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

So, yeah. In the trailer, Fennekin is using a punching attack. Please, Gamefreak, for the love of all that is good in this world, don't make Fennekin Fire/Fighting!

Purple Yoshi said:
So, yeah. In the trailer, Fennekin is using a punching attack. Please, Gamefreak, for the love of all that is good in this world, don't make Fennekin Fire/Fighting!
In one of the earlier videos it used a Psychic move, so maybe Gamefreak finally caught on and learned that people are tired of Fire/Fighting, but who knows.

Awesome Koopa said:
Purple Yoshi said:
In one of the earlier videos it used a Psychic move, so maybe Gamefreak finally caught on and learned that people are tired of Fire/Fighting, but who knows.
Maybe the game developers have really bad planning and/or just wanted to confuse fans.

Crackin355 said:
I doubt it will evolve from having the 3DS upside down. It's on a page full of funny and dumb ideas for a reason, because they're all fake and stupid.
wait what

The punch move was in the TV Advert, not in the Trailer.

I find mega forms to be insanely dumb

I said I find them dumb. :rolleyes:

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

The latest update reveals mega Pokemon.

Good, hopefully it makes Mawile and Absol usable instead of being killed in one hit.

Also, Blaziken didn't need a Mega form.

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE BLAZIKEN??? HE'S A STARTER!!!

I get a feeling it doesn't make it stronger, it just changes up the stats distribution. I mean, come on, Mewtwo.

Anser said:
Am I the only one who thinks this is absolutely innecessary? It's like a bad fan idea.

although it could also make weaker pokemon better.

There are many outcomes to this and they could be good and bad.

just wait and see rather then whine about it.

I've gotta say, though, anyone who complain about this, but wanted to have a fourth-evolution chain is officially a hypocrite.

But, yeah, I understand a bit of it, but why Blaziken? Can't it just be for, you know, Pokemon THAT AREN'T STARTERS? Now we know everyone is going to want a Mega evolution of Charizard.

Maybe this is a way of keeping all those really good Dream World abillities. I can tell all the competitive battling people will be like "Oh. Blaziken's still Uber, then."

Also, please change the name for english. Mega evolutions sounds like Digimon or something.

Back