Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

I found a shiny spearow once, perfect time to land a critical hit wouldn't you say. rip shiny spearow, I probably would have boxed you anyway.

I never attack shinies. I just spam ultra balls until I get lucky. Not worth attacking unless you've got false swipe. Paralysis works good too.

I mean, it was early game and i had used all my pokeballs on it besides one with no success. sometimes you gamble, sometimes you lose.

On the other hand, I did get Pokerus on my Wurmple in my Emerald bug monotype run which was cool.

I'm currently trying to complete my Pokedex for the first time since the original Red/Blue games.

I want to have every Pokemon in Pokebank and just pass them into the next game to get most of it autofilled. So it's really a laziness thing.

S'up, homies? If you ever want to find me, find that cool girl rockin' that aqua felt hat called Skyla. However, no battles, homie. Currently training up a team.

A little question about Rotom.

When it goes through the form change, it changes types and gets a STAB move. Can I get rid of the move or is it stuck on Rotom until it changes form?

For example, if I get a Wash Rotom can I replace Hydro Pump with a different move or is it stuck there until I make Rotom change into a different form?

Back