Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Chilly said:
I forgot how I found this, but here's an interesting theory on the legendaries and the supposed Z game/legendary:

293534_590522837631509_265230030_n.jpg
holy crap

science

I swear if Nintendo actually named these games with science like that in mind, I will love them forever. And by that, I mean a longer forever than the previous forever I loved them for.

^they did
Sombrero Guy said:
Xerneas said:
I love Xerneas.

I really hope that the xyz planes are the one they are based on because all this chromosome talk and the picture just posted is making not much sense. Personally, we just need an origin story about them.
X_Version_logo_Jp.png

Y_Version_logo_Jp.png

I couldn't say it's impossible for the XY thing to be chromsomes

I mean, a Z chromosome DOES exist.

Z chromosome
sex chromosome in animals, such as poultry, in which the female is the heterogametic sex; the male has the ZZ genotype and the female the ZW genotype.

That's it, if the Z legendary isn't a chicken/rooster/duck/turkey/whatever, I'm outta here!

Mariomario64 said:
Chilly said:
I forgot how I found this, but here's an interesting theory on the legendaries and the supposed Z game/legendary:

293534_590522837631509_265230030_n.jpg
holy crap

science

I swear if Nintendo actually named these games with science like that in mind, I will love them forever. And by that, I mean a longer forever than the previous forever I loved them for.
this makes more sense than the dna thing.

Why does it say "mesoderm" "ectoderm", etc.? It doesn't make any sense. Why is it talking about skin?

I would totally love a French-themed town!

As long as there's a German section, that's cool.

Though personally I care less about the environment and more about mechanical changes, like reusable TMs, Vs Seekers, move tutors, grinding areas, and EV spawn points. Also I care more about whether or not the Pokemon in the region have cool designs and are good at fighting.

Or just a general Europe-inspired region, because 2 countries is too much considering all other regions have been small parts of countries.

Mariomario64 said:
europe stuff
still holding out for an australian region so we can have an excess of poison and ground types and nothing else

Crocodile Dippy said:
Mariomario64 said:
europe stuff
still holding out for an australian region so we can have an excess of poison and ground types and nothing else

Ground i can understand, but poison?

Really?

Not sure how it relates to good ol' Australia, but that typing is really bad.

Zae said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
Mariomario64 said:
europe stuff

Really?

Snakes, scorpions, spiders, jellyfish, everything. Not sure how you didn't know that about good ol' Australia.

Oh, and don't step on the toads, either, they'll spray poison in your eye.

Politoed said:
Zae said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
Mariomario64 said:
europe stuff

Really?

Snakes, scorpions, spiders, jellyfish, everything. Not sure how you didn't know that about good ol' Australia.

Oh, and don't step on the toads, either, they'll spray poison in your eye.

I don't really take it to my top priority to look up common poison creatures in other countries lol.

Then don't be an ignorant twat when I decide to make a joke about my own country that you don't personally understand.

Still, it's odd that you don't know this about Australia. It's one of the most internationally pervasive images of my country.

Back