Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Its second evolution is ok

I despise Oshawott's third evolution, though

man its like they ran out of colors or something the titles really irk me you soon there will be pokemon square and circle abd before we know it pokemon pizza and ice cream

WagNak said:
man its like they ran out of colors or something the titles really irk me you soon there will be pokemon square and circle abd before we know it pokemon pizza and ice cream

But who says that the Pokémon games have to be named with colors? I liked X and Y. They were very unpredictable.

Pandapowah said:
I'm guessing the third game will be Pokemon Z.

that's some sherlock holmes shit man

Radagast the Brown said:
Bulbasaur is a sweet little grass quadraped, who turns into badass dinosaur venasaur, who will rip your brains out

chikorita sucks

treeko is a badass gecko who turns into sceptile, an even more badass gecko with blades on his arms, who will slice your brains out (though i personally prefer grovyle)

turtwig is a small, kind little sapling who turns into torterra, a badass walking forest with epic stomps who will stomp your brains out

smugleaf is a small, but cute, but smug little pissant, who later turns into Serperior, the badass descendant of Rayquaza himself, some sort of epic japanese snake who will squeeze your brains out

chespin will be an ugly little motherfucker who will turn into some sexy badass pokemon with four eyes

at least 4/5 will say he will be.

OMG I'm dying at this post :''''D I would sig it if it wasn't so long. I love how you give thorough explanations of every single Pokémon and you simply go "Chikorita sucks" :'''''''D The water starters post was epic as well... No more brains for anyone X'D

I like all the started, they seem a little out there. Might be choosing Chespin, since I think he's pretty cool looking, but the water one might be my choice, depending on its last form. Fennekin looks cool, I guess. Seems kind of plain but that's a matter of opinion.

I'm wondering if the Japanese names are the same, I don't see it on the website anywhere

dibs on Yveltal if someone gets fennekin as they name change sooner than me.

also I can't believe it.

customizable trainers.

Sombrero Guy said:
Names of legendaries confirmed: Xerneas and Yveltal

Figures they'd have stupid names to go along with their stupid appearances (though I'll probably pick up one of the games anyway, since I don't want to miss out on finally having 3D models in a standard game).

I don't really see how their appearances are stupid, especially Xerneas. Maybe it's because they're shaped like the letters they represent?

Anser said:
WagNak said:

But who says that the Pokémon games have to be named with colors? I liked X and Y. They were very unpredictable.
Besides, Gens III and IV were named after precious stones.

Xerneas is a Super saiyan Sawsbuck with swords for legs. It also has X's in it's eyes. That is awesome. Also, they better keep reusable TMs. Also, customizable trainers is good news too, (assuming it's true).

Yvelteal is a new design, but Xerneas just looks like the same old quadruped that's been done to death already. Looks like a cross between Stantler, Sawsbuck, and Arceus. And I think that's lame.

Chilly said:
Maybe it's because they're shaped like the letters they represent?

That applies more to my opinion of Yveltal, though I like its color scheme. Xerneas reminds me too much of Stantler, and those giant, glowing rainbow antlers look out-of-place to me in comparison to the rest of its body.

Xerneas reminds me of the forest spirit/nightwalker from Princess Mononoke. There is no way this is a bad thing.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Xerneas reminds me of the forest spirit/nightwalker from Princess Mononoke. There is no way this is a bad thing.

yeah i thought that too when i saw the trailer

Back