Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

It's an honor to talk with you, Xpike! [/changesubject]

thanks

on another another topic, I just turned on my Emerald cartrige to be greeted with the message that the battery ran out, I feel really really old. :/

Okay, I'm starting to like the designs a bit more. I think Chespin or Froakie might be part fighting. Fennekin I think will be part psychic. But you never know, its evolution may stand on two legs and be part fighting. Also, that legendary looks like a Super Saiyan Stantler.

all this hate on froakie over the internet and on earlier pages in this topic

let me take you on a trip down memory lane

Squirtle, a small squirrel turtle hybrid, turns into Blastoise, some sort of army cannon turtle that will blow your brains out

Totodile, a tiny crocodile with a sad bite, turns into Feraligatr, a massive crocodile type pokemon with a badass name that will rip your brains out

Mudkip, the annoyingly cute pokemon that started a crappy internet meme, turns into Swampert, some sort of swimming, wrestling, badass pokemon with anger issues who will stamp your brains out

Piplup, the cute little penguin, who only wishes to love and adore you, turns into Empoleon, possibly the most badass penguin with some sort of pointy trident on his head who will drill your brains out

and Oshawatt, the tiny little ugly otter, who turns into Samurott, some badass samurai sealion otter hybrid with a badass sword on his head who will stab your brains out

my prediction

Froakie will be some sort of cute, innocent badly designed pokemon, who will turn into some epic giant toad with a badass attitude which will try to remove your brains from your body one way or another.

Bulbasaur is a sweet little grass quadraped, who turns into badass dinosaur venasaur, who will rip your brains out

chikorita sucks

treeko is a badass gecko who turns into sceptile, an even more badass gecko with blades on his arms, who will slice your brains out (though i personally prefer grovyle)

turtwig is a small, kind little sapling who turns into torterra, a badass walking forest with epic stomps who will stomp your brains out

smugleaf is a small, but cute, but smug little pissant, who later turns into Serperior, the badass descendant of Rayquaza himself, some sort of epic japanese snake who will squeeze your brains out

chespin will be an ugly little motherfucker who will turn into some sexy badass pokemon with four eyes

at least 4/5 will say he will be.

Xpike said:
only way he'll be redemmed in my eyes is if he turns into assassins creed pokemon
chespin_fakelutions_by_spyrothefox-d5qud6c.jpg

I kind of envisioned Chespin's final form to be a Grass/Ground-type, but that fan-made final form seems to go quite well with the base stat distribution that I had recently inputted...

---------------------------
Chespin's fully evolved form

Type: Grass/Ground

HP: 70
Attack: 105
Defense: 70
SP ATK: 110
SP DEF: 70
Speed: 110
Total: 535
---------------------------

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
Sombrero Guy said:
Pandapowah said:
So will the third game be Pokemon Z?
There's a Z Chromosome?
No. The X/Y theme refers to the x and y axis. The z axis only occurs in 3-dimensional plains, which is what the game is.
Actually no

There are DNA helixes on the Japanese logos, so it is obviously the chromosomes

I like the starters except for Chespin. Chespin is just...ugh like Oshawott

Back