Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

does anyone have a spare shiny gengar code from gamestop, it's over an hour to get to one so i'd rather not drive if someone has an extra they're willing to give out

i have an extra mega stone code for pinsir/heracross but i don't know if it still works this late

Just a note that the Diancie event will run in Australia and New Zealand from November 10th to November 28th, although specific retailers are still not known; will probably be shit like Target and EB Games.

I just need to go to the closest gamestop. Too bad I have no money to get the code (if it costs any), nor do I have the time. :<

Guess whaa-aat? I got Diancie!

Gamestop actually had the code for once. Hallelujah.

And no, the code is free, although some of the Gamestops might be shitty and say you have to have a pre-order for ORAS to get it.

Frollo said:
Guess whaa-aat? I got Diancie!

Get on my level, I have Diancie since July.

I will get the second one in November, I hope I can reset it to get a good nature and IV.

Marth said:
Is Diancie available in Canada? If so, I could pick one up tonight.

EDIT: Stargazing says it isn't. I hope I can get one soon.
No, turns out it is. I asked GameFAQs.

It's avalible in Canada.

Stargazing said:
ugh diancie won't listen to me as of now

she's in the box until i figure out what to do
Depending on its level Pokémon may not listen to you because you don't have enough badges, I'd assume this is somehow the case here.

Robin said:
Stargazing said:
ugh diancie won't listen to me as of now

she's in the box until i figure out what to do
Depending on its level Pokémon may not listen to you because you don't have enough badges, I'd assume this is somehow the case here.
i just realized this

i need one more badge :/

Back