Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

The Hound said:
I once completed the Pokedex it was Pokemon Yellow and I don't think I actually beat the elite four in that game

How did you get Mewtwo then?

Mewtwo said:
The Hound said:
I once completed the Pokedex it was Pokemon Yellow and I don't think I actually beat the elite four in that game

How did you get Mewtwo then?
I owned all three games and a link cable

Nice art!

I don't think Talonflame is gonna be banned to Ubers. I can't really think of anything that's going to be banned to Ubers now, since the OU metagame seems to have settled down a bit.

We'll see once the third version of Pokemon X / Y is out. It might introduce some more broken things.

^tbh it'd suck if they introduced more megas for a third version, it would make compatibility between all of the games even more difficult than what it already is

but i mean if they don't give a shit about compatibility between same-gen games anymore than at least throw in a few more clothes/accessories for trainers in the third version pls i need

GalacticPetey said:
Or Game Freak could get with the times and release a compatibility patch.
Nooo, that would decrease sales.

GalacticPetey said:

It's not as simple.
Let's say you have Pokémon X and you download a patch that allows you to have all new stuff from Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. With that update, you transfert a Rayquaza with Dragon Ascent in your Pokémon X game. After, you decide to remove the update from your 3DS because you need some space for other stuff. When you will play Pokémon X, you will still have the Dragon Ascent Rayquaza, how the game will work? Dragon Ascent is not in the game data without the update.
That's why a compatibility patch is very unlikely to happen.

Mario Party Δ said:
We'll see once the third version of Pokemon X / Y is out. It might introduce some more broken things.

New form(s) of Zygarde that will be banned from Ubers.

Cirdec said:
GalacticPetey said:

It's not as simple.
Let's say you have Pokémon X and you download a patch that allows you to have all new stuff from Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. With that update, you transfert a Rayquaza with Dragon Ascent in your Pokémon X game. After, you decide to remove the update from your 3DS because you need some space for other stuff. When you will play Pokémon X, you will still have the Dragon Ascent Rayquaza, how the game will work? Dragon Ascent is not in the game data without the update.
Could they just easily design it so the Pokemon cannot be used? What would happen if you removed the DLC/patch in other games, such as Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / 3DS? Will you actually lose trophies? Fighter records?

Mario Party Δ said:
Cirdec said:
GalacticPetey said:

It's not as simple.
Could they just easily design it so the Pokemon cannot be used? What would happen if you removed the DLC/patch in other games, such as Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / 3DS? Will you actually lose trophies? Fighter records?

I believe if you remove updates in Smash, you lose the DLC characters.
In Pokémon X & Y, it's not as simple, new moves and mega stones are not in the game data, so the game need to delete the move/items to not crash, a Rayquaza with only Dragon Ascent would end up with 0 moves.

4BCBJzc.jpg

TFW when everyone discovers a shiny except for me.

I swear I'd better get a shiny for Pokemon Dazzling Diamond/Pretty Pearl.

(Note to self: come up with better remake names.)

I have started getting shinies in gen 6. First was shiny nosepass. Then I chain fished some shiny mons and got 2 from wonder trade and 1 from friend safari.

I've found, in order

Shiny Meditite in Diamond. It's gone now, I deleted my save with it. :'(

Shiny Gyarados in SoulSilver

Shiny Starly in Platinum. I forgot to trade it to another game before deleting my platinum save so RIP.

Shiny Vanillite in Black. Yay, I still have it on Alpha Sapphire. Also it's a strawberry ice cream cone.

Shiny Chingling in Platinum. Still have it on Alpha Sapphire.

I guess I'm quite lucky when it comes to shinies. I also got a few shinies off the GTS.

Shiny Bagon in Platinum
Shiny Rattata in SoulSilver (the game crashed as soon as I caught it rip)
Shiny Exeggcute in White
Battle legal Hacks to be shiny in White
Survivors from the Hacks in X
Nidoran female from a friend in X
Haxorus from same friend in X

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed some further details about Zygarde. Zygarde can take many forms. Normal Zygarde is at 50% and is called Zygarde 50% Forme. The dog like form is when it is at 10% and is called Zygarde 10% Forme. It has sharp teeth and speed. The blob is the cell, or Zygarde Core and becomes the brain of every form. The flat form is called Zygarde Cell. New large form is called Zygarde Perfect Forme and retains its Dragon/Ground-type. It is the Order Pokémon and is 4.5m tall and 610kg and is said to exceed Xerneas and Yveltal in power.

corocoro10151.jpg

Kinda cut out the other stuff but you can see everything here.

Oh boy, the implications.

I have had three shiny Pokemon. One was a shiny Palkia given to me by my friend (who did not hack games) and a shiny Entei and Lugia from another of my friends, who did.

Back