Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Priam said:
wait is there an event or something going on
Not for Diancie. They probably just traded.

Smg2daisy said:
There is an event which Pokemon X players will receive Heracross, Pokemon Y players will receive Pinsir. However, to get its Mega Stone, the player needs to go to a GameStop store and get a serial code for that. There is no GameStop stores in my country. Anyone can help a bit?
The event is exclusive to the United States.

So I've been really playing this game a lot lately after kind of not doing anything with it for a couple months, and for the first time I am going insane with Pokemans. Before I reach the Elite Four, I plan to have 48 ready-to-go, fully-trained Pokemon, I have about 32 caught right now and about half of them where I need them to be at my current location (Route 18, I want them at level 50).

Here are my Pokemon right now, along with the trainees:

Scolipede (Bradley) - Lv. 36 - Rollout, Bug Bite, Poison Tail, Venoshock
Loudred (Freddie) - Lv. 37 - Pound, Uproar, Stomp, Bite
Crobat (Victoria) - Lv. 37 - Air Cutter, Acrobatics, Bite, Wing Attack
Machoke (Gabriel) - Lv. 36 - Vital Throw, Submission, Karate Chop, Low Sweep
Gloom (Oscar) - Lv. 36 - Absorb, Stun Spore, Acid, Mega Drain
Pikachu (Simon) - Lv. 36 - Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Slam, Electro Ball
Skorupi (Emily) - Lv. 37 - Poison Fang, Venoshock, Hone Claws, Toxic Spikes
Murkrow (Daniel) - Lv. 38 - Assurance, Pursuit, Feint Attack, Wing Attack
Phantump (Jane) - Lv. 40 - Poison Jab, Shadow Claw, Will-O-Wisp, Destiny Bond
Nosepass (Andy) - Lv. 40 - Discharge, Rock Slide, Power Gem, Rock Throw
Yanmega (Mick) - Lv. 40 - Ancient Power, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Uproar
Reuniclus (Keith) - Lv. 41 - Psyshock, Dizzy Punch, Psychic, Future Sight
Ampharos (Anna) - Lv. 46 - Power Gem, Electro Ball, Discharge, Thunder Punch
Talonflame (Eli) - Lv. 48 - Razor Wind, Flame Charge, Acrobatics, Fly
Pyroar (Annie) - Lv. 48 - Strength, Flamethrower, Crunch, Fire Fang
Houndoom (Jo) - Lv. 49 - Feint Attack, Fire Fang, Bite, Foul Play
Doublade (Claire) - Lv. 50 - Aerial Ace, Iron Head, Night Slash, Slash
Tyrantrum (Crimson) - Lv. 50 - Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Bite, Ancient Power
Garchomp (Derrick) - Lv. 50 - Dig, Crunch, Slash, Dragon Claw
Avalugg (Mary) - Lv. 50 - Ice Fang, Ice Ball, Blizzard, Avalanche
Lapras (Anthony) - Lv. 50 - Brine, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Surf
Golurk (Oliver) - Lv. 50 - Earthquake, Heavy Slam, Shadow Punch, Mega Punch
Diggersby (Olivia) - Lv. 50 - Dig, Strength, Super Fang, Rock Smash
Seadra (Taylor) - Lv. 50 - Hydro Pump, Twister, Bubble Beam, Brine
Gardevoir (Mallory) - Lv. 50 - Magical Leaf, Confusion, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic
Xerneas (Dean) - Lv. 50 - Gravity, Geomancy, Moonblast, Megahorn
Nidoking (Levon) - Lv. 50 - Poison Jab, Earth Power, Cut, Double Kick
Clawitzer (Daryl) - Lv. 50 - Smack Down, Surf, Bubble Beam, Crabhammer
Chesnaught (Stephen) - Lv. 50 - Pin Missile, Bite, Seed Bomb, Needle Arm
Charizard (Charizard) - Lv. 51 - Flame Burst, Flamethrower, Wing Attack, Slash
Goodra (Holly) - Lv. 52 - Dragon Breath, Dragon Pulse, Muddy Water, Body Slam
Lucario (Ace) - Lv. 52 - Power-Up Punch, Heal Pulse, Aura Sphere, Bone Rush

I've got the other 16 Pokemon written down that I want to catch so I should be good to go... this is one hell of a project though.

^something similar to what packy's doing by naming pokemon, but what i've done is i've gone back over my pokemon games and found all of my pokemon teams that i have used over time

Ruby/Sapphire
  • Sceptile Lizzard (My sister named this one. It was the Pokemon she started the game off with, after she restarted my Sapphire game)
  • Delcatty Elsa (Originally this Pokemon was just "Delcatty", so I thought that it needed a name, so I gave her one that really means something to me)
  • Mightyena Christian (This was originally called "Bitch", the name my sister also gave to this one. I had to change it when my parents disapproved of me running downstairs one morning yelling "Your Bitch has evolved!")
  • Swellow Sammy (Just an affectionate name that I gave to my Tailow, named after yours truly)
  • Azumarill Mario (Obviously named after the famous plumber)
  • Linoone Fluffy (The second pokemon I ever caught, I called him Fluffy because he looked so Fluffy as a Zigzagoon. :3)

Emerald
  • Crobat Claire (Just a random name I pulled out of the hat. Suited her pretty well in the end)
  • Blaziken Mason (Wanted a name of power to symbolise a kick-boxing chicken, so this one is named for the Free Masons)
  • Exploud Tim (Named after my mate's brother, cause he was so damn loud :P)
  • Absol Morgrim (Named after the Maugrim, Chief of Police in The Chronicles of Narnia, but used the wrong spelling since I never knew how to spell it properly. I sort of nabbed him from my Sapphire. He's the most consistent Pokemon in my whole Pokemon playing life, appearing in all of my Pokemon games.)
  • Shiftry Radagast (Named after the Brown Wizard in the Lord of the Rings. He wasn't in the movie, but I did research on the internet and found all dem wizards. Radagast seemed cool.)
  • Sharpedo Rocket (I dunno, he looked like a rocket to me)

FireRed/LeafGreen
  • Pidgeot Colonel (I think he had another name at one point, but "Colonel" sort of just stuck)
  • Dugtrio Digley (Because he digs)
  • Snorlax Big Daddy (Nope, not named after the character in Kick-Ass, but coincidentally has the same ears and colour scheme)
  • Muk Cheese (He looked like mouldy cheese to me)
  • Lapras Edorin (Just a name I came up with on the spot. I was creative as a child)
  • Venusaur Kobalt (Some sort of purply colour?)

Diamond/Pearl
  • Empoleon Piply (One of my less creative names, just took Piplup and stuck a y on the end of it)
  • Pachirisu Stump (Because Squirrels chew on stumps. Or so I thought.)
  • Floatzel Terminator (Badass nickname for a sweet innocent weasel. What.)
  • Luxray Sally (Named after Charlie Brown's sister)
  • Staraptor Shinn (I think I hit my leg at the point of capture, accidentally added an extra N, and said "fuck it")
  • Drifloon Drifter (I just affectionately named it this. Had no idea what Drifter actually meant at the time.)

Platinum
  • Snover Sam (I forgot I had already named a Pokemon Sammy, but this'n was named for the character in Lord of the Rings)
  • Torterra Turto (Yep another case of me just muddling around with the Pokemon names again.
  • Honchkrow Cobb (I think I named him after the main character in Inception, but that came out over a year later. So not exactly sure really.)
  • Quagsire Muddy (He's muddy.)
  • Toxicroak Edison (He was very smart at the point of his capture. He took down several pokemon which were a few levels senior to him. I had him renamed Edison because he was so smart.)
  • Rotom Lightos (He looked like a lightbulb covered in Ooze so i named him so.)

HeartGold/SoulSilver
  • Typhlosion Flamey (He did the flames. He did the monster flames.)
  • Primeape Dodge (He was good at dodging attacks.)
  • Drapion Scabber (...I don't even know...)
  • Arcanine Mac (I thought he looked a bit like Gary Sinise's character in CSI: NY, who was called Mac Taylor.)
  • Dragonite Teddy (Game had a teddybear of him. I got the real deal. He was a teddy. Or something along those lines.)
  • Gyarados Lucie (I had a female Red Gyrados in the game, so I couldn't very well call her "Furious George", could I?)

Black/White
  • Samurott Matthew (Named him after Matt Bellamy, lead singer of Muse. I had also tried bringing in a Dom and a Chris, but they failed.)
  • Victini Victor (Name's like Victini, and I like Victor Garber.)
  • Bisharp Beckett (Named after the antagonist in Pirates of the Caribbean.)
  • Swanna Soara (Because she soooooooaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrsss)
  • Volcarona Morkelth (I mixed up Morgoth/Melkor to make a scary name)
  • Excadrill Heyll (It's Hell with a Y in it. It's how hillbillies say Hell.)

Black 2/White 2
  • Zoroark Frank (This guy replaced my Tepig whom I didn't really want anyways, but I had the guy and I liked him, so Frank stuck.)
  • Mincinno Pippin (Do I really have to explain?)
  • Krookodile Grandor (It's a funny name.)
  • Golurk Lurch (Remember that guy in the Adams Family? Yeah, my Golurk's actually named after the guy in Hot Fuzz)
  • Gigalith Reggie (Reggie sounds like a boulder's name. I did this then.)
  • Golduck Oban (I named him after NABO's evil twin thingy.)

X/Y
  • Greninja Vladimir ("Mr. President, you are frog now. Let us drink to occasion.")
  • Lucario Trudo (pls don't ask why, i don't know, random name, off the top of my head)
  • Raichu Tyran (Had I actually have known I was getting a Tyrantrum, this name wouldn't have been there, but surprise surprise, coincidence #2!)
  • Simisage Cedric (i think he looked french and i thought "who's the most french person i know" and then Cirdec posted in my thread and i thought "ok")
  • Tyrantrum Orock (I needed something rocky for him, but not just "Rocky" or "rock". So i stuck an O in front of Rock. Hope you don't mind.)
  • Charizard Benedict (Named after Benedict Cumberbatch. He played Smaug, Smaug was a big-ass red dragon, Charizard the big-ass red Cumberbatch. You're welcome.)
And now my future team!

Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
  • Aggron Titan (This guy's been in my games since Black2, so I thought it's about time I gave him some backstory. He's a large fellow too. Here's Titan #2)
  • Tyranitar Dreadrick (I liked the name Rodrick but I wanted a feeling of doom in there too, so I stuck in "Dread" to tighten the noose. Probably can't get a tyranitar ingame, so I'll just drop one in from my other game. :rolleyes:)
  • Swampert Deagle (Named after Deagol in Lord of the Rings, but misspelled it, like Morgrim. This was technically my first Pokemon, before the game got erased by my sister, so here's Deagle #2.)
  • Gardevoir Hayley (Named after Hayley Williams. So sexy.)
  • Castform Winston (Winston's been the name of all of my Castforms ever since the start. I thought "let's get him in a team sometime.")
  • Skarmory Alastor (Named after Alastor Moody from Harry Potter. I got one of these ages ago, and thought he looked like an Alastor. Then, like Aggron, I thought he could use a backstory. Whoop whoop.)

here's hoping we get pokemon z, so i can bring in a frickin metagross >:3

Priam said:
my turn

Pokemon Red - Random Brand Names
Venusaur-Caroma
Gyarados-Menette
Mr. Mime-MARCEL
Arcanine-Bonluck
Hitmonchan-Fuyao
Rhydon-Athopt
Pokemon SoulSilver - Names that a 12 year old would like
Tyhplosion-Blaze
Alakazam-Lucky
Gyrados-Rage
Lucario-LUCARIO
Lugia-Tsunami
Giratina-Dusk
Pokemon White 2 - Youtubers I was watching + various
Lucario-Rio
Electivire-Michael
Vaporeon-Jordan
Darmanitan-Victoria
Flygon-Seamus
Zoroark-Zoroark
Pokemon Y - Previous - Mahouka Light Novel names
Chesnaught-Tatsuya
Blaziken-Blaziken
Blastoise-Katsuro
Aegislash-Erika
Aurourus-Mikihiko
Goodra-Miyuki
Pokemon Y - NEW AND IMPROVED NUZLOCKE EDITON 2 BADGES BEAT THAT (◕ヮ◕) - the best names
Frogadier-ninjatongue2
Vivillon-not ded
Floette-Dunceparce
Charmeleon-all alone ;(
Snorlax-"Mom"
Seviper-dave

Stargazing said:
GalacticPetey said:
The Diancie event will be available in North American Gamestops from October 27th to November 16th.

GalacticPetey said:
The Diancie event will be available in North American Gamestops

GalacticPetey said:
North American Gamestops

GalacticPetey said:
Gamestops

:(

I feel the same, I hope it means Canadian EB Games as well.

I got my first Wonder Trade Shiny today! It was a Charmander. I was expecting Breeding Rejects on there at most (which is what i was looking for), but this is more than okay!

Back