Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Yes! I'm getting my Diancie soon!

EDIT: I'm screwed, I have 4 blocks left so I can't get the update.

DOUBLE EDIT: Wait when did I get 367 blocks?

Cirdec said:
I got a Diancie code. Now time to reset to get a one with good IV and nature.
You nerd

Honsestly, I think it's stupid that you can't trade Diancie. There are probably some people with 2 Mews but are too lazy to get their butts off the sofa and get it.

Claus said:
Cirdec said:
Frollo said:
Cirdec said:
You nerd

Well excuse me for wanting to get an usable Pokémon instead of throwing it to PC forever.

Then you should love all your Pokemon and not judge them based on their EV's or IV's. :)

how dare him for wanting to bring out the best of his pokemon

Claus said:
Cirdec said:
Frollo said:
Cirdec said:
You nerd

Well excuse me for wanting to get an usable Pokémon instead of throwing it to PC forever.

Then you should love all your Pokemon and not judge them based on their EV's or IV's. :)

Except I don't want to lose because my Pokémon had bad IV or nature, that's sad but it will stay that way until Game Freak allow us to change nature and IV.
And Diancie is a legendary, of course I am going to reset to get a good one since I want to use the mega evolution. Same for Primal Kyogre and Mega Rayquaza, I can't wait to use them.

Ok, so, does anyone here have a Mew that they can trade me really quickly so I can complete my Pokedex since that's the only Pokemon that I need. Nintendo doesn't feel the need to have another Mew event even though the last one was in Gen III.

Gamefreak75 said:
Ok, so, does anyone here have a Mew that they can trade me really quickly so I can complete my Pokedex since that's the only Pokemon that I need. Nintendo doesn't feel the need to have another Mew event even though the last one was in Gen III.

I can lend you one, PM me when you want.

I got Pokemon X for Christmas. My team is

Bulbasaur Lv. 15 Sleep Powder Poison Powder Leech Seed Vine Whip
Braixen Lv. 19 Scratch Psybeam Ember Flame Charge
Pansage Lv. 11 Scratch Vine Whip Leer Lick
I'm currently on Route 5.

Good grief, my shiny luck has definitely gone up as of lately. On Thanksgiving, I hatched a Shiny Porygon. Around December, I was EV Training a Timburr and found a Shiny Scraggy. Not long later, I hatched a Shiny Smeargle. And in OR, I found a Shiny Carvanha while looking for a Sharpedo to surf on.

I never brought this up before, but I find it very ironic that the Pokedex refers to Goomy as the weakest Dragon-type Pokemon, when in reality, based on the base stat totals, Noibat is the weakest Dragon-type Pokemon.

It's not too different with Magikarp's dilemma, as it too was considered to be the weakest Pokemon, and yet its base stat total is higher than that of Ralts and Sunkern. Of course, Sunkern's attack and special attack stats are higher than Magikarp's.

MnSG said:
I never brought this up before, but I find it very ironic that the Pokedex refers to Goomy as the weakest Dragon-type Pokemon, when in reality, based on the base stat totals, Noibat is the weakest Dragon-type Pokemon.

It's not too different with Magikarp's dilemma, as it too was considered to be the weakest Pokemon, and yet its base stat total is higher than that of Ralts and Sunkern. Of course, Sunkern's attack and special attack stats are higher than Magikarp's.

The thing with Magikarp is that it's stuck with a move that doesn't do anything for 15 levels while Sunkern and Ralts learns decent moves.

And add the fact Magikarp knows only crap moves. Base stats don't mean much anyway. If this was the case, Regigigas would be Uber.

Cirdec said:
And add the fact Magikarp knows only crap moves. Base stats don't mean much anyway. If this was the case, Regigigas would be Uber.

Well there's literally no way that a Magikarp can ever defeat a Mewtwo by normal means. That's one of the reasons why Pokemon are categorized in different tiers in competitive play.

After more than 13 years of playing Pokemon, I, Gamefreak75, have finally completed the Pokedex and have also made a living dex so I don't need to spend billions of hours training up Hydreigon to level 64. Now time for endless hours of Masuda breeding...

onto Gen VII in 2017

Gamefreak75 said:
also made a living dex so I don't need to spend billions of hours training up Hydreigon to level 64.

What's a living dex?

Gamefreak75 said:
onto Gen VII in 2017

And hopefully Diamond Pearl remakes. Ninja Infernape and Samurai Empoleon. Make it happen Game Freak's namesake.

Donatello said:
Gamefreak75 said:
also made a living dex so I don't need to spend billions of hours training up Hydreigon to level 64.

What's a living dex?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Living_Pok%C3%A9dex

basically just breeding pokemon for the sole purpose of having a complete pokedex so when the next iteration of pokemon arises, you just transport all your pokemon into the game, log into the game so the pokemon get registered in your dex, and, if you want, simply transfer them back to the original game

pokemon bank makes this so much easier because you dont have 700+ pokemon taking up room in your pc

I once completed the Pokedex it was Pokemon Yellow and I don't think I actually beat the elite four in that game

Back