Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Honoka Kousaka said:
I got my first Wonder Trade Shiny today! It was a Charmander. I was expecting Breeding Rejects on there at most (which is what i was looking for), but this is more than okay!

Awesome! I've never gotten one before.

Cirdec said:
All Pokémon I got from Wonder Trade were useless things. I don't try anymore.
OH BOY MAYBE I'LL GET A SHINY MEW... A L1 Chespin. SERIOUSLY?!?!

I have a few shinies, and I lost a few...

EDIT: I have two codes for a Pinsirite because I got three codes by email. Does anyone need one here?

I need Pinsirite because Gamestop said that they couldn't give the serial code unless I pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby. I couldn't even be bothered to argue with, but is that even legal?

Cynthia said:

EDIT: I have two codes for a Pinsirite because I got three codes by email. Does anyone need one here?

I want please. However I am not sure it will work since I have an European 3DS.

Smg2daisy said:
Cirdec needs one. But he is using Europe 3DS though. I have a Pinsirite already, but ANYONE HAVE HERACROSSITE SHOULD GIMME AND I WILL GIVE A SHINY AS EXCHANGE
Cirdec said:
Cynthia said:

I'll PM you the code. Tell me if it doesn't work.

Kellam said:
I need Pinsirite because Gamestop said that they couldn't give the serial code unless I pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby. I couldn't even be bothered to argue with, but is that even legal?

I'll PM you the code too. Tell me if it doesn't work.

Cynthia said:

I have a 3DS from your region. May I please have a code if anyone's doesn't work?

Cynthia said:
Smg2daisy said:
Cirdec needs one. But he is using Europe 3DS though. I have a Pinsirite already, but ANYONE HAVE HERACROSSITE SHOULD GIMME AND I WILL GIVE A SHINY AS EXCHANGE
Cirdec said:
Cynthia said:

It says it's impossible to associate the code with my card game. Region lock sucks.

Cirdec said:
Cynthia said:
Smg2daisy said:
Cirdec said:
Cynthia said:

It says it's impossible to associate the code with my card game. Region lock sucks.

I'll give it to Stargazing then.

Smg2daisy said:
For duplicating, the time to turn off the 3DS is too hard to get correctly. I rather not risking it.
Yeah, that's true. It's so simple in Animal Crossing, yet so difficult in Pokémon...

So uh, my sister brother hacked into my game, stole the Mega Stone, and deleted Pokemon Y!!!

Argh! I have to redownload it.

Back