Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Zae said:
Fearless Fosdick said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Good job.

That's how we used to catch them back in the good ol' Gen I days.

BUTTERFREE, USE SLEEP POWDER

OH NO IT MISSED

OH NO IT AWOKE AND TELEPORTED AWAY

Back in those days, we appreciated what we had because we worked for it.
I just threw poke balls at the abra till I caught one

same here
yeah, who the fuck uses butterfree

NotABannableOffense said:
Zae said:
Fearless Fosdick said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Good job.

That's how we used to catch them back in the good ol' Gen I days.

OH NO IT MISSED

OH NO IT AWOKE AND TELEPORTED AWAY

Back in those days, we appreciated what we had because we worked for it.
I just threw poke balls at the abra till I caught one

same here
yeah, who the fuck uses butterfree

id like to, i love the design, but it simply sucks so much.

I mean it has a nice ability, but not much use other than status passing.

I caught an Abra using the Dusk Ball...........

.....during the DAY.

i was looking for harvest phantumps in this guys friend safari i just registered and got a shiny dusclops which is coincidentally adamant

give me names for it

So...I honestly don't care about nature, IV, EV, or any of that stuff.

When I find a Pokemon I like, I catch them and train them to the end, enjoying them completely.

In terms of nature, if I can I'll try to make sure my Pokémon have a non-hindering nature but hindering natures would at most just bug me if I end up keeping the bad nature. An example would be my starter who has a horrible nature.
In terms of EVs, I'll Super Train my Pokémon at what they're best in ASAP because that's just common sense, but if I'm stuck with a hindering nature I'll probably neglect stats that are hindered when Super Training.
In terms of IVs, I really don't care.

That about sums up my views on this.

That about sums up my view for game clear teams.

Otherwise:

Go perfect of go home

In related news I'm working on my 6th, 7th, and 8th perfect mons.

go to /r/friendsafari

Also, I've got a bunch of 4IV rejects from my breeding that I'd give to just about anyone.

Hit me up with a PM

Well, finished Team Flare's Ultimate Weapon plot and took a picture of myself in Geosenge Town with the weapon behind me and again with the huge hole. My sense of humor is rather morbid sometimes.

Anyway, anyone want my event Torchic or at least an offspring once I catch a Ditto?

I don't have the game yet, but just a question: How do you find a pokemon with a Hidden Ability? Can you find hidden abilities on Wild Pokemon, or is it only able to be found within Pokemon from Friend Safaris or something?

Timmy said:
I don't have the game yet, but just a question: How do you find a pokemon with a Hidden Ability? Can you find hidden abilities on Wild Pokemon, or is it only able to be found within Pokemon from Friend Safaris or something?

In a Horde battle, there's a chance that one of the wild Pokemon will have its secret ability. Figuring out which one has the secret ability can be a challenge, however.

Pokemon at the Friend Safari may also have secret abilities, but ONLY if the owners of the Friend Safaris own Pokemon X or Pokemon Y, and have been online before.

Hm...theoretically, you could use that Entrainment move on each Pokemon in a horde to check for their ability, but it'd take a while.

I wish someone here had Vivillon in their friend safari. After managing to wonder trade in Marriland's livestream, I've decided I want to catch loads of australian Vivillon and wonder trade them out to everyone. The only problem is I don't want to train a million Scatterbug to do it.

Purple Yoshi said:
I wish someone here had Vivillon in their friend safari. After managing to wonder trade in Marriland's livestream, I've decided I want to catch loads of australian Vivillon and wonder trade them out to everyone. The only problem is I don't want to train a million Scatterbug to do it.
I can trade you one. I haven't checked all my friend safaris to see if anyone has it in mine.

So I keep catching amazing IVed Mewtwo with bad natures. I did get one Mild which was okay, and was perfect in HP, SpAtt and Speed, but hnnngggg, need that Timid / Modest.

Edit: Got a Modest one with perfect Att, SpDef and Spd (in a pretty Premier Ball), but now I just really want a Timid one with perfect SpAtt and Speed (and maybe HP). Lol, time to reset again!

santanoice said:
So I keep catching amazing IVed Mewtwo with bad natures. I did get one Mild which was okay, and was perfect in HP, SpAtt and Speed, but hnnngggg, need that Timid / Modest.

Edit: Got a Modest one with perfect Att, SpDef and Spd (in a pretty Premier Ball), but now I just really want a Timid one with perfect SpAtt and Speed (and maybe HP). Lol, time to reset again!

At one point, I did get a Timid Mewtwo with perfect IVs for HP, Special Attack, and Speed, but all of its other IVs were lower than 10. I wasn't very pleased with the poor defense IVs, so I tried again, and I eventually got a Timid Mewtwo with perfect IVs for Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed; it also had an HP IV of 30, and a Defense IV of 29.

Back