MarioWiki:BJAODN

Shoutmon said:
http://www.mariowiki.com/Bone_Piranha_Plant said:
==Trivia==
*Interestingly, Venus Fly Traps, the plant which Piranha Plants are based off, don't have bones.

is this sufficiently funny

yeah

I think it's funny, but it is true. Granted, videogame logic, but still.

My #1

Meatball

Meatball is mentioned in the Super Mario
World television series where Yoshi eats
Mario and Mario says he knows what
Meatball feels like.
Meatball is never mentioned again.
Laugh out Loud
(I laughed so hard!)

I bumped this because... new things, I guess.

Birdo is fought in a chamber full of chasms, so caution is the key in the battle.

Note that key links to key. Looks like someone has a funny bone.

With the help of E. Gadd, he was freed from his pastel prison in a rather comedic way.

The forced alliteration kills me.

Red links are links that don't exist or have been deleted. When you put a word inside the two brackets, it could be red. When it's red, you can create it. Put some links that become blue (or light blue). Be careful though, don't put any random things on a page. That will be unnecessary.

I like how a totally random article cautions you against putting random things in a page.

Trivia
  • The name for Luigi's Technique, "Steely Stare", is based on the "Luigi's Death Stare" meme from Mario Kart 8.

When I was creating the "Hero Sight" article, I thought that Luigi's "Steely Stare" Technique was named after his stare from Mario Kart 8. I still think it is.

I'm surprised (and honored) to have something in BJAODN!

It honestly seems kind of weird that this was included in BJAODN. It's a perfectly reasonable assumption, Mario + Rabbids isn't afraid to reference memes elsewhere (Luigi himself dabs in the game), and Nintendo has referenced this meme plenty themself. We even mention this very meme on the Wiki, including a direct mention of the Steely Stare ability. You could probably get away with removing this from BJAODN completely.

I just found out that "Ahehehauhe" was a redirect to an episode of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! The episode in particular was "Flatbush Koopa". When I discovered this I was laughing so hard and I still am! Would this be considered BJAODN material?

EDIT: I went ahead and added it to BJAODN. It was just too hilarious!

Last edited:
Something I don't understand is why Mario(species) is collapsed into the Characters section. I like it when it was originally a prominent section, as otherwise I wouldn't have known about it. When it gets collapsed into a general section, it's not less visible when it's clumped with a long list of subjects.

Thank you for reading.

Back