December 21st, 2012

I understand what Lily is feeling. The more I hear about it, the more I fear that something might happen. That's why I've been trying my hardest to deny it for so long, because I'm afraid. I'm afraid that something will happen. Not knowing about the end is easy, because you don't know when you're going to die, which is easier. But when you hear that it might happen, that the world will end, that you're going to die, you obviously begin to worry, and the more you worry about it, the scarier it gets. I feel myself getting sick, ready to well up whenever I hear about this, it frightens me. And I know this is all a joke, and that there's a 99.99% chance that nothing's gonna happen, but hearing it every single second on these boards makes me feel 100% that it's going to happen. Of course, I doubt that's what Lily is feeling exactly, but who knows. I'd rather not die young. I'd rather to leave my life the way I lived it - in peace, not having to worry every second that something will take us tomorrow.

It obviously won't end,but im fearing that some crazy guy is gonna do something that can put himself and someone elses life in danger

Champion Christmas said:
Wait until DEC. 21st and when nothing happens, play Trolololo

d'ohohoho

I actually remember back in 7th grade, this kid I sat next to told everyone "If 2012 doesn't happen, I am gonna LAUGH." Too bad he doesn't go to my high school, but it's funny I still remember him saying that from a year or two ago.

Champion Christmas said:
Wait until DEC. 21st and when nothing happens, play Trolololo
I was going to suggest at 2:37 PM (Los Angeles Time) everyone plays RickRoll'd.

*a lot of people in the internet reference majora's mask*

*the internet gains +1 internet*

Back