Mario Party 9

Free Loader said:
FF will probably stop eventually, but I don't think spin offs will stop.
There are spin-offs? I didn't know that. What would be some examples? (I'm not really familiar with the FF series)

Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
There are spin-offs? I didn't know that. What would be some examples? (I'm not really familiar with the FF series)
I think he's talking about Mario Spin-offs. ;)

Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Free Loader said:
I think he's talking about Mario Spin-offs. ;)
Ah yes, of course. ;)

and for final fantasy

The tactics series,the chocobo games, and not to mention the sequels of the games (Tactics XII, and FFX-2)

Rosalina Spalko said:
and for final fantasy

The tactics series,the chocobo games, and not to mention the sequels of the games (Tactics XII, and FFX-2)
I later looked them up on wikipedia, and yeah, there's actually a whole bunch. (And they're roman numeraled too! :eek:)

Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
and for final fantasy

I later looked them up on wikipedia, and yeah, there's actually a whole bunch. (And they're roman numeraled too! :eek:)
How unusual.

Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
and for final fantasy

How unusual.
I'm glad Square Enix didn't call that game "Mario Hoops III-on-III"

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
and for final fantasy

How unusual.
I'm glad Square Enix didn't call that game "Mario Hoops III-on-III"
Or "Super Mario RPG: Legend of the VII Stars".

Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
I wonder if the Wii will just end with MP8. Maybe they'll wait for the next console
I doubt it. They've released at least 3 MP games on each system (excluding the DS). The need to have more original characters though, like Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Dr. Mario, and maybe that floating head guy from Brain Age. (I think his name is Dr. Hoo Hoo Ha...)
What the f***? Dr. Mario and the guy from Brain Age? You have to be joking.

Seriously,

Who want Dr. Whateverthehellhisnameisspelt when you can have MARIO head?

Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
I wonder if the Wii will just end with MP8. Maybe they'll wait for the next console
I doubt it. They've released at least 3 MP games on each system (excluding the DS). The need to have more original characters though, like Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Dr. Mario, and maybe that floating head guy from Brain Age. (I think his name is Dr. Hoo Hoo Ha...)

Seriously,

Nah, I think we should throw in This guy as well. But maybe he'd be more suited for Brawl. :P

Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Seriously,

Lolz, I hate mario mini.

Stooben Rooben said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Seriously,

Lolz, I hate mario mini.
SHAME ON YOU for hating the head!! I love mario mini! :D

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Seriously,

Lolz, I hate mario mini.
mario mini freaks me out. ._.

On topic: I bet Rosalina has a high chance of being in MP9.

Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Seriously,

Lolz, I hate mario mini.

Yeah, probably. I'd shoot myself if the Babies try to invade the Mario Party series, though.

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Seriously,

Lolz, I hate mario mini.

Yeah, probably. I'd shoot myself if the Babies try to invade the Mario Party series, though.
Baby Luigi is the only baby that's tolerable.

Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Seriously,

Lolz, I hate mario mini.

Yes, Baby Luigi is awesome. He better dare not get near that baby daisy! D:<

Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Seriously,

Lolz, I hate mario mini.

Well, without Baby Mario, he would not exist.

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Well, without Baby Mario, he would not exist.
Yeah he would. 'Cuz he's just that awesome.

Stooben Rooben said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Seriously,

Lolz, I hate mario mini.

How can you hate mario mini...

.... when he makes awesome imitation of bad commercials?

Heck, if they don't make MP9 soon, Mario Party 10 is gonna come out before it. :P

Re: Mario Party 9?

Free Loader said:
That post... Didn't make any sense. Could you please rephrase it and try again? :-X
Daisy didn't have a very well-developed personality in SML.
Daisy fans abuse SML to show that Daisy's better than Waluigi.
Capeesh?

I think the production of Mario Party 9 was accidentally left on the Comet Observatory before it took off for it's next 100 year voyage

Rosalina Spalko said:
I think the production of Mario Party 9 was accidentally left on the Comet Observatory before it took off for it's next 100 year voyage
Lol. :D

By then the PlayStation 28 will be out :P

Back