Mario Party 9

THEY NO CHANGE SERIES IN EVER. SAME CRAP EVY TIME. MAKE NEW INSTARRMENTS ORIGINAR!!! C'MON IT GETTING VERY ORD!!! MAKE NEW ONE DIFFERENT!!! RGGH

I OWN EVERY MARIOPARTY GAME EVER MADE, EVER SINCE 1998. AND I NEVER HAVE FREIND TO PRAY IT WITH. NEVER!!!

Peachfreak said:
cuz I am a friend with and emo. I know what emo is unlike you people who think it's the step before goth.

This is obviously why Bowser and the Koopalings are emo. Thank you for the insight, and if I ever want another retarded answer, I'll come to you.

BACK ON TOPIC, they'll probably put in the babies. First Mariokart, then Mario Party, the THE WORLD!

Yeah your right fire man, I AM insightful. Thanks for the complment B****!!!!!!!!!!

Peachfreak said:
Yeah your right fire man, I AM insightful. Thanks for the complment B****!!!!!!!!!!

Your horrible grammar, stupid topics, and nonsensical answers really show how much of an asset to this forums you are.

The Fireman said:
Peachfreak said:

Your horrible grammar, stupid topics, and nonsensical answers really show how much of an asset to this forums you are.

Lots of people are idiots. Just block her out anymore.
(Don't correct my grammar; it's an inside joke.)

ShyGuy27 said:
The Fireman said:
Peachfreak said:

As if you are any better firebastard!!!!! learn some social skills! If all you know how to do is make ppl angry and upset, you arn't gonna go anywhere. You are probly gonna end up living with your Mom when you are 35, because you were really a jerk to to the real estate agent. And I am not a idiot. ppl who think the are better than everyone else are idiots, like Fireman. So if you think you are gonna be a jerk and make ppl feel bad and expect kindness in return for the rest of your life you got another thing coming. BTW In a forum, bad grammar is tollerated and accepted. Just ask moto. So knock off the seriosly annoying attitude and leave me ALONE!!!!!!!!! :'( :mad: :'( :mad: :'( :mad: :mad: :'( :'(

me i´m think :shifty:....... the items or the orbs would return, first the orbs in mario party 5 has replaced them, the candy in mario party 8 has replaced them too.

Peachfreak said:
ShyGuy27 said:
The Fireman said:
Peachfreak said:

As if you are any better *bleep*!!!!! learn some social skills! If all you know how to do is make ppl angry and upset, you arn't gonna go anywhere. You are probly gonna end up living with your Mom when you are 35, because you were really a jerk to to the real estate agent. And I am not a idiot. ppl who think the are better than everyone else are idiots, like Fireman. So if you think you are gonna be a jerk and make ppl feel bad and expect kindness in return for the rest of your life you got another thing coming. BTW In a forum, bad grammar is tollerated and accepted. Just ask moto. So knock off the seriosly annoying attitude and leave me ALONE!!!!!!!!! :'( :mad: :'( :mad: :'( :mad: :mad: :'( :'(
Are you talking about Mr. Moto? Do I even have to say more?

I've never really liked Mario Party since I got the first one, and the computers would always gang up on you with the boo, even on "easy"... which is why i always played on Peach Cake, no boo. Lol weird rant,

ShyGuy27 said:
Peachfreak said:
ShyGuy27 said:
The Fireman said:
Peachfreak said:

As if you are any better *bleep*!!!!! learn some social skills! If all you know how to do is make ppl angry and upset, you arn't gonna go anywhere. You are probly gonna end up living with your Mom when you are 35, because you were really a jerk to to the real estate agent. And I am not a idiot. ppl who think the are better than everyone else are idiots, like Fireman. So if you think you are gonna be a jerk and make ppl feel bad and expect kindness in return for the rest of your life you got another thing coming. BTW In a forum, bad grammar is tollerated and accepted. Just ask moto. So knock off the seriosly annoying attitude and leave me ALONE!!!!!!!!! :'( :mad: :'( :mad: :'( :mad: :mad: :'( :'(
i was talking about Moto for a sec cuz he has bad grammar. (no offsense moto.) But the rest waz about how rude, sick and twisted Fireman is.

FireMan and Peachfreak: Both, of, you, Please: Shut-up.

On-topic: Mario Party started being very dull at Mario Party 5, and Mario Party 8 was just awful. I wouldn't mind if thy skipped a year, for once.

Peachfreak said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Peachfreak said:
ShyGuy27 said:
The Fireman said:
Peachfreak said:

i was talking about Moto for a sec cuz he has bad grammar. (no offsense moto.) But the rest waz about how rude, sick and twisted Fireman is.
He just hates you. He's really a nice guy.

FlareKnight said:
MP8 was good but idk if mario party 9 will come out.
Are you suggesting that the series might stop? :eek:

I would actually like it if they just gave us one really good installment each system rather than several lackluster ones. (granted 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, and DS were all games I have fond memories of, I just never get to finish one before another comes out.)

Stumpers said:
I would actually like it if they just gave us one really good installment each system rather than several lackluster ones. (granted 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, and DS were all games I have fond memories of, I just never get to finish one before another comes out.)
...Which is why you're supposed to not buy all of them. Maybe every other one, or less. (I have 1, 6, and 8. I skipped MPDS, so I'm waitin' for 9, while being fully able to enjoy 8. Same thing with 6. 7 didn't get in the way of playing 6. So far, one for each console)

...Which is why you're supposed to not buy all of them. Maybe every other one, or less. (I have 1, 6, and 8. I skipped MPDS, so I'm waitin' for 9, while being fully able to enjoy 8. Same thing with 6. 7 didn't get in the way of playing 6. So far, one for each console)
[/quote]
But I have all of them and it is really awsome cuz when ever you feel like playing one it's right there.
Back on Mario Party 9. I searched it and it said that there is going to be one.

Lario said:
*Hopes for no babies, hopes for no babies.*

Anyway, maybe a new Mario Party "villain"?
I'm with the hopes for no babies. And, as for a new villain, like, besides Bowser? Like, who? Count Bleck The Millenium Star?

How about Bowser Jr and Baby Rosalina trying to stop him?
Talking about Baby World of course! (Baby Waluigi must be there!) :waluigi:

Kool_Koopa said:
How about Bowser Jr and Baby Rosalina trying to stop him?
Talking about Baby World of course! (Baby Waluigi must be there!) :waluigi:
Uh...

WTH?

I even wonder WHY they drove Karts, but then again, the Mushroom Kingdom's fake...

But if you think harder, how does a HUMAN (Peach) fit in with a bunch of Mushroom heads? In SMRPG, her grandmother was a Toad, however, how can she be more Human than a Mushroom-llike thing?

Back