ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
SmartGuy said:
If there is such a game, they should bring back some old characters like Kolorado and perhaps someone else.
Who's Kolorado?

A Koopa from Paper Mario. I don't own the game; so I don't know much more.
Oh, ok. But somehow I don't think characters from Paper Mario would ever be in Mario Party...
Yeah. Playing as a paper characetr would be REALLLLLY weird :-\
Remember Nomidmice?
Who?
Those mice who appeared in Paper Mario in Tutankoopa's level. They cameoed in Mario Party 8.
Uh... we were talking about playable characters, actually. :-\

MegaMario9910 said:
Oh, ok. But somehow I don't think characters from Paper Mario would ever be in Mario Party...

Hmm... the conference on the 2nd would have been a likely time to announce Mario Party 9, but nay, so it could be a while for it to ever come into play.

Garlic Man said:
Hmm... the conference on the 2nd would have been a likely time to announce Mario Party 9, but nay, so it could be a while for it to ever come into play.

Yeah...

I hate to see how Mario Party 9 < Wii Music

<_<;;;

Rosalina Spalko said:
Garlic Man said:

Yeah...

I hate to see how Mario Party 9 < Wii Music

<_<;;;
Ya rly. :-\

McDimentio said:
Wii music will be like wii sports and mp8
play once, and get bored
Dude, Wii Sports can become addicting though! (that training mode... it had me in a trance for a while)

I think it would be fun if some really old character became playable. I mean someone who hasn't appeared since, for example, the NES/Game Boy era, like Ice Climbers, Dr. Mario's (it was fun although it wasn't cool) and Mr Game & Watch's appearance in SSBM, and ROB's (kinda) and Pit's in SSBB... or maybe some character that "comes from" a future/notreleasedyet game, like Roy in SSBM.

Smiddle said:
I think it would be fun if some really old character became playable. I mean someone who hasn't appeared since, for example, the NES/Game Boy era, like Ice Climbers, Dr. Mario's (it was fun although it wasn't cool) and Mr Game & Watch's appearance in SSBM, and ROB's (kinda) and Pit's in SSBB... or maybe some character that "comes from" a future/notreleasedyet game, like Roy in SSBM.
This isn't Smash Bros... lol. :P

Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

No, but:

THIS

IS

SSSSSSPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But otherwise, that'd be pretty cool. I'm sure that Dr. Mario would probably appear the most. ROB is an expectation, tho.

MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

No, but:

THIS

IS

But otherwise, that'd be pretty cool. I'm sure that Dr. Mario would probably appear the most. ROB is an expectation, tho.
R.O.B. seems to be popping up everywhere now. Holy crap, Nintendo made a fad. :eek:

MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

No, but:

THIS

IS

Dr. Mario and ROB for Mario Party? Unless something drastically drastic happens, that will never happen.

I'm sure Bowser Jr. will be there soon(if he hasn't already), though.

Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

No, but:

THIS

IS

Dr. Mario and ROB for Mario Party? Unless something drastically drastic happens, that will never happen.

BJ and ROB are probably the biggest candidates for MP9.

Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

No, but:

THIS

IS

I still doubt ROB, but oh well. (I think a lot of people just think ROBs going to be in every single Mario game soon)
Who's BJ?

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

No, but:

THIS

IS

I still doubt ROB, but oh well. (I think a lot of people just think ROBs going to be in every single Mario game soon)
Who's BJ?

BJ is Bowesr Jr. :-\

MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

No, but:

THIS

IS

Who's BJ?

BJ is Bowesr Jr. :-\
Ohhhh. And I was the one that brought up the possibility of Bowser Jr. in the first place, LoL. :P

McDimentio said:
rosalina is the best candidate
Yes ind00d my deed.

McDimentio said:
i hate you spammers =\
Who you be callin' a spammer, fello' chap? :posh:

Donkey Kong as Playable for Mario Party 9! Who's with me?

Re: Mario Party 9?

Ghost Jam said:
Garlic Man said:

And I'll just note right here, said topic was merged into the bigger one a few days ago. Cheers.
Yay. This MP9 thread shall eat all other similar threads...! lol
weird-people-fat-guy-eating-huge-ha.jpg

On-topic: Anyway, yes, those DK playable days were nice. the only Mario Party that DK was playable in that I have is 1, so I hope he comes back. :)

Re: Mario Party 9?

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
On-topic: Anyway, yes, those DK playable days were nice. the only Mario Party that DK was playable in that I have is 1, so I hope he comes back. :)
As much as I have enjoyed some of the "DK Mini Games", I'd also like to see DK be playable again. Although I don't have any games that actually have him playable, the DK/Bowser space stuff is kinda lame, and DK is just plain cool.
We must start a petition and send it to Nintendo, Uniju.

Back