Mario Party 9

That is the reason why I don't like using numbers for the sequels, even if it causes confusion down the road, atleast it doesn't sound.... money grubbing... *shrugs*

Either the plans for MP were left on the Observatory, or Rosalina saw the evil that MP was and stole them XD

Rosalina Spalko said:
That is the reason why I don't like using numbers for the sequels, even if it causes confusion down the road, atleast it doesn't sound.... money grubbing... *shrugs*

Either the plans for MP were left on the Observatory, or Rosalina saw the evil that MP was and stole them XD
XD indeed.

Well, hopefully, Shigeru Miyamoto and his party of friends will come back soon with the observatory... metaphorically speaking.

Snowstalker said:
Do we really need 500 games that are basically the same?

*cough*Halo*cough*Grand Theft Auto*cough*Megaman*cough*

I reckon that they'll keep DK unplayable and Replace him with Diddy, possibly they'll keep Bowser unplayable and maybe make Bowser Jr. playable. They'll probably add generic speies instead though with Koopas and Shy guys. But most likely they'll ruin it with Baby Characters. :posh:

Storm Yoshi said:
I reckon that they'll keep DK unplayable and Replace him with Diddy, possibly they'll keep Bowser unplayable and maybe make Bowser Jr. playable. They'll probably add generic speies instead though with Koopas and Shy guys. But most likely they'll ruin it with Baby Characters. :posh:
NOOO not teh babehs!

Dry Bones will return?

OH GOD NO BIRDO STAY AWAY~!

Garlic Man said:
Storm Yoshi said:
NOOO not teh babehs!

Dry Bones will return?

Aww; I always thought that Baby Mario and Baby Luigi would be neat to have in a MP game.

DB am epic.

OH GOD; I AGREE WITH THE BIGGEST QFT IN THE WORLD!

MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
Storm Yoshi said:
NOOO not teh babehs!

Dry Bones will return?

Aww; I always thought that Baby Mario and Baby Luigi would be neat to have in a MP game.

DB am epic.

OH GOD; I AGREE WITH THE BIGGEST QFT IN THE WORLD!

I'd like the baby Mario Bros in a game, but that's it.

Please, keep Birdo out of my Mario Party :<

Garlic Man said:
Storm Yoshi said:
NOOO not teh babehs!

Dry Bones will return?

QFT

Maybe a Kritter? Who knows...

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Storm Yoshi said:
NOOO not teh babehs!

Dry Bones will return?

QFT

Maybe a Kritter? Who knows...
Well, so far, the only guy from the DK series is DK himself, so maybe.

If there is such a game, they should bring back some old characters like Kolorado and perhaps someone else.

SmartGuy said:
If there is such a game, they should bring back some old characters like Kolorado and perhaps someone else.
Who's Kolorado?

Garlic Man said:
SmartGuy said:
Who's Kolorado?

A Koopa from Paper Mario. I don't own the game; so I don't know much more.

MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
SmartGuy said:
Who's Kolorado?

Oh, ok. But somehow I don't think characters from Paper Mario would ever be in Mario Party...

Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
SmartGuy said:
Who's Kolorado?

Oh, ok. But somehow I don't think characters from Paper Mario would ever be in Mario Party...
Yeah. Playing as a paper characetr would be REALLLLLY weird :-\

MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
SmartGuy said:
Who's Kolorado?

Haha, yes.

McDimentio said:
rosalina will be in the next mp = fact
We can only hope :3

Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
SmartGuy said:
Who's Kolorado?

Haha, yes.
Yea. Think about playing a game where you have to avoid being hit by.. stuffz (paintballs would be awesome :D)... technically; you wouldn't need to do anything :P

MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
SmartGuy said:
Who's Kolorado?

Haha, yes.
Yea. Think about playing a game where you have to avoid being hit by.. stuffz (paintballs would be awesome :D)... technically; you wouldn't need to do anything :P
(Presses R)
*Flip!*

Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
SmartGuy said:
Who's Kolorado?

Remember Nomidmice?

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
SmartGuy said:
Who's Kolorado?

Remember Nomidmice?
Who?

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
SmartGuy said:
Who's Kolorado?

Remember Nomidmice?
Who?

Those mice who appeared in Paper Mario in Tutankoopa's level. They cameoed in Mario Party 8.

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Garlic Man said:
SmartGuy said:
Who's Kolorado?

Remember Nomidmice?
Who?
Those mice who appeared in Paper Mario in Tutankoopa's level. They cameoed in Mario Party 8.
Uh... we were talking about playable characters, actually. :-\

Back