Mario Party 9

Baby Luigi said:
Ugh, I feel like throwing up on this character roster.
Toadette doesn't have much of a problem with that concerning her absence in platforming games. Waluigi is a similar case with Toadette yet he still got in.

For some people, the characters do make or break the game. Usually, the reason most people buy the game is because of the characters they can use.
both are in the same type though Toadette is more dangerous for her fewer appearances :-[

though offtopic, my classification is Toadette is close to Peach and Toad in her hometown, excluding what happend with SMBWii's two generic toad players, it's impossible she can't even get a cameo along with Daisy
for Waluigi I think he should attend in Wario series too

actually Mario series have over 15 main characters (exclude DK ones and species), it's impossible you can choose characters who aren't hero/ine everytime, rotation is a passive method.

Devil Jin said:
There was no Problem with Fortune Street, being a Mii is 10 times better than being one specific unchangable character.
in this time I already regard Miis as necessary options in most games, if Nintendo want to stress on them
so they're not doing with the development of core, Miis are just another or musthave choice.

At least the roster is better than Mario Kart 7.

I hope to see last character Diddy Kong but is highly unlikely because we have seen no sign of Donkey Kong yet.

http://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/2012/02/05/mario-party-9-a-big-comeback-for-the-mario-party-series/
Hm... "Story Mode, which sees you go up against Bowser’s minions such as Boo, Dry Bones, Koopa Kid, Birdo, Hammer Bro, Blooper, Shy Guy, and Koopa.(They are also playable characters)" Could this mean there's more than 12 characters? :O

YoshiGo99 said:
No there is a total of 12 playable characters we are waiting for 1 more since there is 11
Actually 13 as they will be one unlockable.

Also Classic Mode will not return as it seems that ONM has made a mistake.

Yoshidude99 said:
Only one unlockable character? The game sounds easy
Just because there is one unlockable character doesn't mean the game is easy.

Baby Luigi said:
Devil Jin said:
I know we like playing as unique characters, I do too, but the character doesn't break or make the game. the boards and mini games do.

For some people, the characters do make or break the game. Usually, the reason most people buy the game is because of the characters they can use. What happens if the character roster is the Mario Part Advance roster? But hey, there's a ton of fun new modes! And many great mini games and boards!

A mix of great gameplay and a good roster really makes the game.

Game, set, match. Truth has been spoken.

Also, considering there´s an even number of characters and that everybody seems paired, I´m really hoping that the last character is going to be Toadette, though I don´t want to get my hopes up as recent rosters tend to suck.

Yoshidude99 said:
usually the new players have to be unlockable (the two species)
we don't know if the other one is the trailer missed it occasionally, or they want to put another new or returning player

Dorayaki said:
Yoshidude99 said:
usually the new players have to be unlockable (the two species)

Probably not. They revealed Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy like, right when they announced it so I don't think they're unlockable.

^I'm aware of that. ;) A playable Pianta is quite unlikely at this point as it does seem that being a mini game element is all that the Pianta has for now in terms of being in the game.

It's a fortunate thing by its own to actually have a cameo of a Pianta in this title after all the NSMB elements.

I also remember seeing a Whittle in on minigame as well.

Boidoh said:
This is probrably far fetched but...I WANT A PIANTA.
we are mostly worrying about old players got kicked out
at least when the roster is cut, you may expect for it in Party 10

So guys, the first review, from ONM, is out: they gave it 86%, a huge increase on Mario Party 8's 69% (FUUU 69). I wasn't too sure about this at the start, but now I actually want it quite a bit.

Read more here.

It looks great even though the roster sucks. I'm probably still getting this game

YES!!!!! And link please?

My sister will be so excited. We love putting him as a computer and making jokes about him because my sister claims he looks like a spider.

Back