Mario Party 9

Um, that already has been discussed before. I daresay that could be a mistake or something, since they specifically said 12 characters

Is there an English version of this trailer.

^It seems to be the first release of the trailer so far though. I'd imagine an English one would arrive shortly. Aside from that, the language shouldn't be too much of a problem as it isn't too hard to tell what the words mean.

Anyways, I really do like the opening with the cutscene. I guess Shy Guy is an unlockable judging from this trailer.

Really Koopa Kid?

didnt remember seeing that name in my issue of ONM

and the end to that trailer was brilliant, Mario was the superstar

and i like the look of the minigames

finally my first proper Mario Party game ;D

ONM I suppose. It said something about going against a list of people, then in parentheses, they are also playable

I reverted that myself because I don't really trust the source.

English or not, I don't think it would make much of a difference since you get your information by simply gameplay. Besides, there's little text anyway

As far as bosses go we have...

Toad Road:
*Lakitu (In the first trailer and old Toad Road board art you can see Lakitu at the Fortress
*Cheep Cheep (He should be in the Beach Board)

Boo's Horror Castle:
*King Boo (Haven't seen him yet)

Bob-omb Factory:
*Whomp (Why not the Whomp King?)
*Big Bob-omb (I just knew it when I heard about the board)

An unknown underwater board:
*Blooper (I am assuming, not quite sure)

Lava Mine:
*Chain Chomp (I see the characters driving mine carts and volcanoes in the back so that is official)

Unknown:
*Wiggler
*Bowser

I heard you battle Bowser Jr. when you land on his space.

Baby Bowser only appeared in Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story and Yoshi's Island DS so He basically appears in the Yoshi series only. But Bowser Jr. and some say Koopa Kid are in it.

YoshiGo99 said:
Baby Bowser only appeared in Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story and Yoshi's Island DS so He basically appears in the Yoshi series only. But Bowser Jr. and some say Koopa Kid are in it.

He's mistakened Bowser Jr. for Baby Bowser

Actually I was talking about Koopa Kid. He was called Baby Bowser in the first three Mario Party games and I had forgotten the name change. Whatever his name is, he sucks and I hope he doesn't come back as playable or NPC or whatever. He needs to disappear.

I believe I saw a letter that nintendo sent to KingBooWariosir (who is likely WarioLoaf) says that Koopa Kid is retried which most likely means that he won't be appearing in any more games.

I won't be missing Koopa Kid anytime soon.

BTW, I LOVE that Big Bob-omb's in the game, he was always one of my favorite boss characters.

^Indeed, it is nice to see the return of King Bob-omb. A fine boss indeed!

It would also be nice to see the Koopalings return in this game as well. ;D That would have made a nice throwback to NSMB Wii with the player having to face one of them as a mini-boss for each board. Though at this time, that idea seems rather unlikely. :-\

charakterauswahlscreen.jpg

The apparent character select screen. Apparently two are hidden as speculated and the twelfth seems obvious based on the information we know. However, it is the eleventh we do not know yet.

I personally believe this character is Toadette. Partners seem to exist by this line-up and Koopa has been seen with Shy Guy in the box art together which leaves Toad partner less. The eleventh character also seems larger than Koopa and Shy Guy (by looking at the character's head) and this seems to match the size of Toad.

I heard that the last character could be Kamek because he was on the box art and we have not seen him anywhere in the game yet.

Propeller Toad said:

New trailer. A lot of insight is available here as well. Enjoy!
cool

Back