Mario Party 9

It would be cool if every character had a story! and played on every Board in a order against certain opponents. Like Marios would be the princess getting kidnapped and him against some evil dudes

i love mario party if you think its repetitive just skip a year or two but spring next year will be three years and eight sucked so i never bought it and im itchin' for a new one

i agree, Mario Party 8 sucked. but i always saw Mario Party 4 to be the worst. stupid Mega & Mini mushrooms ruined it and all the levels had the metal things to walk on so it made all the levels feel exactly the same

After MP8, I'm not sure I want and MP9

But if there is one, Rosalina should be playable. As well as Dk and Bowser

Mario Party 8 was lame, some of the minigames were fun but the overall party boards were kind of lame. That's why I think they should have stopped at no 7.

The Spanish Inquisition said:
Mario Party 8 was lame, some of the minigames were fun but the overall party boards were kind of lame. That's why I think they should have stopped at no 7.

Disagreed. The minigames were good but there were few of them, as most battle and duel minigames were 4 player games recycled. The boards were pretty good, especially King Boo´s hauntedhideaway.

And I can´t see MP4 as the worst, since it´s the most strategy based: save for the dice block, the typical chance time spaces and the Bowser bomb minigame, there were virtually NO luck chances for an amateur winning for getting the best item for free, getting a star for landing on RED SPACES or something like that. It´s the most skill-based of them all. The floating boards were lame, ok, but the minigames, board design, extra minigames, the beach volley competition, the items, the game system, the minor importance of luck compared to the other MP´s... it can´t be the worst. 4 is actually my favourite of them all.

The "worst", which doesn´t mean it´s bad, would be the first one for me: COMPLETELY luck based. Although you can´t hate that legendary game...

the reasons i didnt like MP4

1. Bowser almost never showed up (Stupid Bowser Kids)
2. Chance/Fortune/Whatever Time was behind the Mini Tunnel things
3. The luck part of all Mario Parties is what i call the main feature
4. There were to many ways to get Mini & Mega Mushrooms and its rare to see normal looking items.
5. All the levels felt the same with the floating metal

5 reasons. i have some reasons for MP8 but i usually remember these bcause it reminds me to never hire this game out again.

anyway, they should make a MP9 because there werent many minigames in MP8 so they should put more in and try not to have the giant spaces like on DK's Treetop Temple.

MP8 was definently the worst. The mini-games were the same for 4-player and duel! They should be able to think of more. MP5 was my favorite because of the awesome mini-games like Fish Upon a Star, Pushy Penguins, Ground Pound Down, the Chain Chomp one with the whistle, etc.

ive only played MP2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8. i really want to play MP7. ive got MP3 on the N64 but its in the shed and im not allowed to have it in my room. :'(

Mario Party 4 is by far my favourite, it was the first one I really played and it had fun minigames and boards.

i also have MPDS and im really good at it. Alot of people say MP4's the best but i REALLY Disagree. i played the first board and got sick of it straight away. all the shops 7 boards had the same feel. its just a different background and shape really.

VioletLuma said:
Here is my set of playable characters:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Toad
Toadette
Wario
Waluigi
Rosalina (and her luma standing with her)
Diddy Kong (suprised he wasn't playable in MP7 or MP8)
Dixie Kong (Diddy needs a companion)
DK
Bowser
Dry Bones (How did he get in there before Diddy)
Boo
Koopa Kid
Bowser Jr.

I also believe there should be a new evil character that is eviler than Bowser which would explain why he is playable. Alos, there could be a story mode where each character has a little role to beat the villian. ( I feel bad for Toadette. She never encounters evil)
Giygas.

LuigiIsMe said:
VioletLuma said:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Toad
Toadette
Wario
Waluigi
DK
Bowser
Boo
Koopa Kid
Bowser Jr.

I also believe there should be a new evil character that is eviler than Bowser which would explain why he is playable. Alos, there could be a story mode where each character has a little role to beat the villian. ( I feel bad for Toadette. She never encounters evil)
Giygas.
1. It's not going to be Giygas, im just saying that
2. it could be Tubba Blubba from paper Mario

Crackin355 said:
LuigiIsMe said:
VioletLuma said:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Toad
Toadette
Wario
Waluigi
DK
Bowser
Boo
Koopa Kid
Bowser Jr.

Giygas.
No way! He's gone and never coming back

babyluigi said:
My plan for Mario Party 9:

Characters:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
DK
Diddy Kong
Toad
Toadette
Boo
Wario
Waluigi
Dry Bones
Bowser
Bowser Jr.

And I think they should include Retro Boards & Games (in addition to the usual 90 or so mini-games and 6 boards)
And they should have an Online Play mode (Wi-Fi)

that would make this mario party DIFFERENT and better than the previous ones because it would have something new and wouldn't be repetitive
that would be cool.

OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
LuigiIsMe said:
VioletLuma said:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Toad
Toadette
Wario
Waluigi
DK
Bowser
Boo
Koopa Kid
Bowser Jr.

Giygas.
That's what people said about Fawful, Pauline, Pit, the Kooplings, EarthBound series, etc.

Noah89 said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
LuigiIsMe said:
VioletLuma said:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Toad
Toadette
Wario
Waluigi
DK
Bowser
Boo
Koopa Kid
Bowser Jr.

Giygas.
That's what people said about Fawful, Pauline, Pit, the Kooplings, EarthBound series, etc.
Exactly!

Crackin355 said:
Noah89 said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
LuigiIsMe said:
VioletLuma said:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Toad
Toadette
Wario
Waluigi
DK
Bowser
Boo
Koopa Kid
Bowser Jr.

Giygas.
Exactly!
Seriously, you think that Nintendo will bring back some random mediocre character from an RPG game when they could bring back someone more evil and has more of a personality like Grodus or Dimentio or someone. Tubba Blubba is just a random boss. That's like putting Hooktail or the Goomba King there.

OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
Noah89 said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
LuigiIsMe said:
VioletLuma said:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Toad
Toadette
Wario
Waluigi
DK
Bowser
Boo
Koopa Kid
Bowser Jr.

Giygas.
Exactly!
Seriously, you think that Nintendo will bring back some random mediocre character from an RPG game when they could bring back someone more evil and has more of a personality like Grodus or Dimentio or someone. Tubba Blubba is just a random boss. That's like putting Hooktail or the Goomba King there.
Goombossrace.png

MAXIMUM POWER SIFI said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
Noah89 said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
LuigiIsMe said:
VioletLuma said:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Toad
Toadette
Wario
Waluigi
DK
Bowser
Boo
Koopa Kid
Bowser Jr.

Giygas.
Exactly!
Goombossrace.png
Haha

OMimistasia said:
MAXIMUM POWER SIFI said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
Noah89 said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
LuigiIsMe said:
VioletLuma said:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Toad
Toadette
Wario
Waluigi
DK
Bowser
Boo
Koopa Kid
Bowser Jr.

Giygas.
Exactly!
Goombossrace.png
Haha
lol, that's the first time I've seen SiFi pwn someone. Anyway, it is possible for Tubba Blubba and/or anyone else to be in there, the stars from PM (crap, I forgot thier names) were the hosts of MP5, so you'll never know what Nintendo would do.

Noah89 said:
OMimistasia said:
MAXIMUM POWER SIFI said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
Noah89 said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
LuigiIsMe said:
VioletLuma said:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Toad
Toadette
Wario
Waluigi
DK
Bowser
Boo
Koopa Kid
Bowser Jr.

Giygas.
Exactly!
Goombossrace.png
Haha
lol, that's the first time I've seen SiFi pwn someone. Anyway, it is possible for Tubba Blubba and/or anyone else to be in there, the stars from PM (crap, I forgot thier names) were the hosts of MP5, so you'll never know what Nintendo would do.
Ok, but from every character that they could choose from, do you think they would seriously pick Tubba Blubba?

If DK was in as Playable, Funky's going replace his Space job.

On the other hand, If there was a Mona Pizza board, Manager Joe MUST be the board host, since I'd rather think Mona gets more a chance to be playable than board host. After all, WHO WAS THE MANAGER OF THAT JOINT?

Petey Piranha could be the board boss, since his enormous apatite XD

Then, it's possible that Kat & Ana are playable, or (Yellow) Luma with a female Luma.

Back