Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Toad
Toadette
Wario
Waluigi
Rosalina (and her luma standing with her)
Diddy Kong (suprised he wasn't playable in MP7 or MP8)
Dixie Kong (Diddy needs a companion)
DK
Bowser
Dry Bones (How did he get in there before Diddy)
Boo
Koopa Kid
Bowser Jr.

I also believe there should be a new evil character that is eviler than Bowser which would explain why he is playable. Alos, there could be a story mode where each character has a little role to beat the villian. ( I feel bad for Toadette. She never encounters evil)
Giygas.
1. It's not going to be Giygas, im just saying that
2. it could be Tubba Blubba from paper Mario
No way! He's gone and never coming back
That's what people said about Fawful, Pauline, Pit, the Kooplings, EarthBound series, etc.
Exactly!
Seriously, you think that Nintendo will bring back some random mediocre character from an RPG game when they could bring back someone more evil and has more of a personality like Grodus or Dimentio or someone. Tubba Blubba is just a random boss. That's like putting Hooktail or the Goomba King there.

1. Grodus is only a head.
2. Dimentio's dead i think

Crackin355 said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
Noah89 said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
LuigiIsMe said:
VioletLuma said:
Here is my set of playable characters:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Toad
Toadette
Wario
Waluigi
Rosalina (and her luma standing with her)
Diddy Kong (suprised he wasn't playable in MP7 or MP8)
Dixie Kong (Diddy needs a companion)
DK
Bowser
Dry Bones (How did he get in there before Diddy)
Boo
Koopa Kid
Bowser Jr.

I also believe there should be a new evil character that is eviler than Bowser which would explain why he is playable. Alos, there could be a story mode where each character has a little role to beat the villian. ( I feel bad for Toadette. She never encounters evil)
Giygas.
1. It's not going to be Giygas, im just saying that
2. it could be Tubba Blubba from paper Mario
No way! He's gone and never coming back
That's what people said about Fawful, Pauline, Pit, the Kooplings, EarthBound series, etc.
Exactly!
Seriously, you think that Nintendo will bring back some random mediocre character from an RPG game when they could bring back someone more evil and has more of a personality like Grodus or Dimentio or someone. Tubba Blubba is just a random boss. That's like putting Hooktail or the Goomba King there.

1. Grodus is only a head.
2. Dimentio's dead i think
Tubba Blubba isn't evil anymore or strong.

Crackin355 said:
he could turn evil somehow. Mario games... you never know
Dimentio is still alive and Grodus could get a new body. I quote from you "Mario games...you never know"

thats right, but i doubt them
Grodus: he was mechanical freak thingamijig and to me, he was the worst Paper Mario Villian
Dimentio: Dimentio was good but he would look REALLY bad in 3-D.
Tubba Blubba: He cryed of like a wuss when Mario beat him and now he cant eat Boo's. that means he'll want his revenge soon.
Other: although, Nintendo probably wont make a different villian except for Bowser for MP Games because... he's Bowser.

Crackin355 said:
Grodus: he was mechanical freak thingamijig and to me, he was the worst Paper Mario Villian
Tubba Blubba: He cryed of like a wuss when Mario beat him and now he cant eat Boo's. that means he'll want his revenge soon.
Other: although, Nintendo probably wont make a different villian except for Bowser for MP Games because... he's Bowser.
I strongly diasgree, I thought Tubba Blubba was an idiot. How could you eat Boos? Do they even have a texture? Are they even solid? And Grodus and Dimentio would want revenge on Mario for beating them....

OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
I strongly diasgree, I thought Tubba Blubba was an idiot. How could you eat Boos? Do they even have a texture? Are they even solid? And Grodus and Dimentio would want revenge on Mario for beating them....

Would you like to actually say something or are you just quoting for the sake of quoting?

Crackin355 said:
i didnt need to write anything, OMimistasia just needs to read properly
Gee, it's a mystery why you guys fight all the time. :roll:

Crackin355 said:
I DO read properly, you don't WRITE properly. Ok, I'm gonna stop arguing, why did you quote me, and what did I misread?

OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
I DO read properly, you don't WRITE properly. Ok, I'm gonna stop arguing, why did you quote me, and what did I misread?
He's saying this because it sounded like you were attacking him when you responded. (Why do I sound like a therapist?)

Jeff said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:
He's saying this because it sounded like you were attacking him when you responded. (Why do I sound like a therapist?)
Well I wasn't. (By the way, that was before the peace offering) That's what leads to most of our arguments, but it's all over now! But, I can still disagree with him, and I do. I think Dimentio or Grodus would be better than Tubba Blubba, but what would make more sense is Wart. Like he's filling in for Bowser again.

Crackin355 said:
OMimistasia said:
Crackin355 said:

"and to me" means MY Opinion. not yours. so you've been attacking me because you didnt read that part very well. i get that you strongly disagree, but it's MY opinion. on other hand, Wart would be good but i doubt they'll make Bowser playable because "he's Bowser."

Wow, this started because he disagreed with your opinion? Seriously?

Général Maskass said:
Wow, this started because he disagreed with your opinion? Seriously?
Exactly. Whoops. I can't fight. Sorry

In Mario Party 9 (if it exists), I hope there are boss battles like in Mario Party: DS. I think that was a nice edition.

Dr. Mario said:
In Mario Party 9 (if it exists), I hope there are boss battles like in Mario Party: DS. I think that was a nice edition.

Same here. they were fun, but they need to make them longer and a lot more harder because the MPDS ones were REALLY easy

Crackin355 said:
Dr. Mario said:

Same here. they were fun, but they need to make them longer and a lot more harder because the MPDS ones were REALLY easy
The first one was kinda hard.

What's your least favorite MP? I played the 1st, 6, 8, DS, and GBA.

My last favorite would be the 1st, but maybe I wasn't used to it yet, I dunno.

ive already said this awhile ago, Mario Party 4. if you want my reasons go and read.
ive played them all except Advance, 1 & 7

Xpike said:
But you could unlock Bowser when you finish story mode.

I think it would make more sense that you would unlock Bowser by beating story mode with every playable character.

At this point, if they're making another one, it seems like they're going to wait for the next console to come out or something. It's been a while since 8, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of them still making a 9. I can't think of a specific instance of a Mario spinoff series getting revived(with the possible exception of golf, if that counts), but characters get revived all the time(Daisy, for instance), so I don't see why they wouldn't go and make another Mario Party some time in the future.

Hudson Soft made another party game (Fusion Frenzy 2 on the X360) while Nintendo has that Pop-Up pursuit crap on Wiiware. Seems like a behind-the-scene dispute to me.

Back