Mario Party 9

I doubt that they're not making any more mario parties, I just hope that their using this long period of time to make MP9 the best in the series.

Lavos said:
I doubt that they're not making any more mario parties, I just hope that their using this long period of time to make MP9 the best in the series.
With better playable characters. (wtfblooper)

Vile said:
Lavos said:
Seriously.

And I'd like to see someone OTHER than Bowser and his minions as the main antagonist.

Stooben Rooben said:
Vile said:
Lavos said:
Seriously.

And I'd like to see someone OTHER than Bowser and his minions as the main antagonist.

WART!

Wart's fine, but I'd rather see someone new.

they should bring it back to its roots a little. More "Find a Star and pay 20 Coins" and less different stuff. Also, bring it back to the Items, No Orbs, No Candy just Items.

Stooben Rooben said:
Wart's fine, but I'd rather see someone new.

same here. But i dont want to see someone stupid.

Count Bleck said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Vile said:
Lavos said:
Seriously.

WART!

^This. Wart has the power of screwing people´s dreams and give them nightmaners, or at least he´s supossed to have that power right? Well, there have been countless oportunities for nintendo to bring him back, ye tthey never bothered.

Mario Party 5, a game literally taking place in the world of dreams... yet the bad guy is BOWSER? AGAIN?

Seriously, I knew that Nintendo does´t give a **** about Wart, but still, an entire Mario game taking place in dreams and not having Wart as the main antagonist (even if it was a MP game)... it dissapointed me.

this is just my opinion but... Wart wasnt really a great villian. I wouldnt like it if he was in the next MP .

Easmo said:
^This. Wart has the power of screwing people´s dreams and give them nightmaners, or at least he´s supossed to have that power right? Well, there have been countless oportunities for nintendo to bring him back, ye tthey never bothered.

Mario Party 5, a game literally taking place in the world of dreams... yet the bad guy is BOWSER? AGAIN?

Seriously, I knew that Nintendo does´t give a **** about Wart, but still, an entire Mario game taking place in dreams and not having Wart as the main antagonist (even if it was a MP game)... it dissapointed me.

I dont think he wouldve fit in really, even though his power is to manipulate dreams... He just doesnt make a very good villian to me. i wouldnt care less if they brang him back or not but i just dont like him as a villian.

Crackin355 said:
this is just my opinion but... Wart wasnt really a great villian. I wouldnt like it if he was in the next MP .

Easmo said:

I dont think he wouldve fit in really, even though his power is to manipulate dreams... He just doesnt make a very good villian to me. i wouldnt care less if they brang him back or not but i just dont like him as a villian.
How about Fawful. he's back in BiS. (Which I got and it's awesome)

Count Bleck said:
Crackin355 said:

Easmo said:

He would be ok but he's one of the M&L villians so i doubt him appearing in anything other than that series

Wart..... was a little obscure. I could see him in a Mario Platformer, but nowhere else. He couldn't fit into any game with a story, character development, plot, anything. To me he seemed too odd to do aything except what he did.

Lavos said:
Wart..... was a little obscure. I could see him in a Mario Platformer, but nowhere else. He couldn't fit into any game with a story, character development, plot, anything. To me he seemed too odd to do aything except what he did.

and thats why i dont like him as a villian

Wart was cool, but what's wrong with Bowser? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Moonside27 said:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Not brokenness? In my Mario Party?

Stooben Rooben said:
Vile said:
Lavos said:
Seriously.

I'd like to see Bowser as a playable character, not just in mini-games like in Mario Party 4 and Mario Party 5, but I mean by his playability having a major affect on the gameplay. It would be an interesting new aspect.

mabye if you unlock bowser and then you play as him, *M&L: Bowsers inside story Final Boss* will take his place?

Super Mario Bros. said:
I'd like to see Bowser as a playable character, not just in mini-games like in Mario Party 4 and Mario Party 5, but I mean by his playability having a major affect on the gameplay. It would be an interesting new aspect.
I don't see quite what you're getting at by "having a major affect on the gameplay", but it doesn't sound like what I'm thinking. I think Bowser should be a real playable character like any of the other characters. If Mario Kart gets by fine without a villain, than so can Mario Party.

Piraka Wario said:
Super Mario Bros. said:
I don't see quite what you're getting at by "having a major affect on the gameplay", but it doesn't sound like what I'm thinking. I think Bowser should be a real playable character like any of the other characters. If Mario Kart gets by fine without a villain, than so can Mario Party.

What I mean is unlike his minor playable appearances in Mario Party 4 and Mario Party 5, in some volleyball (or whatever) kind of minigame.

Princess Jigglypuff said:
I don't think they should make a Mario Party 9. Or at least wait till their next system comes out.

They should release a new one for the Wii, but they should make it with better quality. Mario Party 8 was good, but the series is getting a bit repetitive. We need new ideas to get the series back on track.

However awesome Fawful may be, I don't really see him fitting into a Mario Party game.

They should release a new one for the Wii, but they should make it with better quality. Mario Party 8 was good, but the series is getting a bit repetitive. We need new ideas to get the series back on track.

Maybe instead of a board mode, an adventure mode similar to Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games?

Everyone seems to hate the Mario Party series but they seem to have forgotten that during the GameCube era, there was a new Mario Party every year. Since Mario Party games have grown infrequent, maybe Nintendo will surprise us with another Mario Party... But they'll probably try not to make a big deal about it. Just a sidebar to the bigger stuff.

Maybe that's why there hasn't been a new Mario Party, they're too busy working on stuff people will actually care about.

Back