Lario said:
1-Up Shroom said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Stooben Rooben said:
1-Up Shroom said:
18762_mario_party_9.png

:lol:
Mario Party x 9? Oh God....
:lol: And it contains over 0 new mini-games!!!
I just notice that this box art is in spanish. :P
'K

Over zero new mini-games?

LOL
Yeah, but technically, "Over 0" could imply 30 or 100 or any number beyond 0... o_0
Gives the SOBs over at Nintendo some nice wiggle room.

Good point.

I wonder if they're going to have another mini-game where you have to make wind.

Stooben Rooben said:
Good point.

I wonder if they're going to have another mini-game where you have to make wind.
'K.

Maybe they should have some sort of MP game that has mini-games from the first five games...

Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Good point.

'K.

Maybe they should have some sort of MP game that has mini-games from the first five games...
It's called Mario Party 5. (and 4, and 3, and 2, and 1...)

Heck, what if they made a game that had every minigame from every game? o_0 (but no party mode! haha)

Halvin said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Good point.

'K.

Heck, what if they made a game that had every minigame from every game? o_0 (but no party mode! haha)
it'll be nice :)

PS:LOL @ your sig

tucayo said:
Halvin said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Good point.

'K.

it'll be nice :)

PS:LOL @ your sig
I haven't played MP8 in a long time, and it was a bit weak anyway... I CRAVE CHANGE!

(ps: yeah I know. I first found it in my math teacher's classroom. :P)

I'm gonna be p***ed if they don't have DK as a playable character.

Stooben Rooben said:
I wouldn't count on it... :(

But yeah, I've always been hoping for DK back for playable since like, MP5.

1-Up Shroom said:
Stooben Rooben said:
:eek: Well I think he doesn't have a much of a chance. :'(
As I said earlier...

Dry Bones should come back. Birdo... meh, idc.

My plan for Mario Party 9:

Characters:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
DK
Diddy Kong
Toad
Toadette
Boo
Wario
Waluigi
Dry Bones
Bowser
Bowser Jr.

And I think they should include Retro Boards & Games (in addition to the usual 90 or so mini-games and 6 boards)
And they should have an Online Play mode (Wi-Fi)

that would make this mario party DIFFERENT and better than the previous ones because it would have something new and wouldn't be repetitive

Jackie Chan said:
The 29th of May will be one year since the release of Mario Party 8. It's about time they considered a MP9. So, who would be playable? New features, returning features? Many possiblities. Of course, it's going to be on Wii, unless... Mario Party DS 2? Nah, that's a whole other thread. :P

Great. ANOTHER Mario Party? They should have stopped after two.

Here is my set of playable characters:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Toad
Toadette
Wario
Waluigi
Rosalina (and her luma standing with her)
Diddy Kong (suprised he wasn't playable in MP7 or MP8)
Dixie Kong (Diddy needs a companion)
DK
Bowser
Dry Bones (How did he get in there before Diddy)
Boo
Koopa Kid
Bowser Jr.

I also believe there should be a new evil character that is eviler than Bowser which would explain why he is playable. Alos, there could be a story mode where each character has a little role to beat the villian. ( I feel bad for Toadette. She never encounters evil)

Also I believe there should be a petey piranha space instead of a dk space which would explain why dk is playable

Dry bones and Boo need to get out of here. I´m sick of generics taking characters slots that should be there for, like, important characters.

Also, I see Rosalina more of a DK space replacement, since it´s supossed to be a positive character space, just like Bowser was the punishment space. If Bowser is playable, how about Wart as the bad guy?

Piston Honda said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
mario#1fan said:
I really want Bowser Jr., Koopa :koopa:, shy guy, a lakitu :lakitu:, and a return of DK :dk:. Not bowser #1 he is the main bad guy #2 if he was playable they would probably have to bring back the koopa kid spaces wich will probably not happen ( I sortta want Koopa kid to come back too) :) can you imagine a little koopa kid picking on big ol bowser. :eek: not right
Hammer bro's voice in MP8 was really high-pitched... which was probably a trait that was from Mario Strikers. Anyway, they need to have Rosalina. ;)
Hammer Bro.'s voice in MSC was WINFUL!!

I hate Rosalina, but her chances of appearing in more spin-offs is very likely. ;_;
You hate Rosalina?! Well, everybody has opinions. For instanse, I hate Baby Daisy/Adult Dasiy. But yeah, Rosalina's likely to return in spin-off games to come.
Yeah, Rosalina kinda annoys me. She both looks and is emo. =_=

Though I do like how she looks like she's from Final Fantasy. :)
Compared to annoying Peach and hated Daisy, everyone loves Rosalina. She's the most "normal" princess. Why do you hate her?

This thread still exists.

It's like more than a year old.

To stay on topic, Mario Party 9 should not exist.

I even wonder if Nintendo actually now have stopped making Mario parties. I think it's been the longest time ever between the announcement of one Mario Party game and the Next.

*Waits for the sudden Nintendo announcement that jinxes my post*

SonicMario said:
I even wonder if Nintendo actually now have stopped making Mario parties. I think it's been the longest time ever between the announcement of one Mario Party game and the Next.

*Waits for the sudden Nintendo announcement that jinxes my post*
I don't think that it's coming out this year since Nintendo is working hard on NSMBWii and SMG2. And besides, it took more than 10 years before MOTHER 3 came out, so let's just be happy most Mario games don't take that long.

Back