Mario Party 9

Stooben Rooben said:
Same. It's been to much of a delay for them to make a ninth installment.
It used to be once a year, and 8's second anniversary is in May, and no news at all about a new installment, not even a Mario Party DS 2. *plays Madden in the meantime*

Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
It used to be once a year, and 8's second anniversary is in May, and no news at all about a new installment, not even a Mario Party DS 2. *plays Madden in the meantime*
I heard a big rumor about MPDS2 last year, but it died out really quick.

Stooben Rooben said:
Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I heard a big rumor about MPDS2 last year, but it died out really quick.
I actually remember when Mario Party DS itself was a rumor and there was a huge discussion on the talk page; similar to what happened with Paper Mario DS.

1-Up Shroom said:
Smartass27 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Smartass27 said:
It's the CPUs that suck. :(
Not if you put them on Hard.
No, I mean the CPUs fail at being fun to play against.
oic
Yeah, its only good with real life people. Its funny that the worst multiplayer games in the world can easily become the best ever with people to play it with. If the HUDSON people even bother to make a Mario Party 9, they better have online connectivity features or something. And I don't want to play minigames every time I'm not on a game board. How about there is like an SSB-style fight instead of minigames and the winner of each round gets 20 coins? :eek:

Clay Mario said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Smartass27 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Smartass27 said:
It's the CPUs that suck. :(
Not if you put them on Hard.
No, I mean the CPUs fail at being fun to play against.
oic
Yeah, its only good with real life people. Its funny that the worst multiplayer games in the world can easily become the best ever with people to play it with. If the HUDSON people even bother to make a Mario Party 9, they better have online connectivity features or something. And I don't want to play minigames every time I'm not on a game board. How about there is like an SSB-style fight instead of minigames and the winner of each round gets 20 coins? :eek:
That sound SSBB that MP game

Smartass27 said:
Clay Mario said:
All the Mario Party Games suck.

Mario Party 9 = epic phail :P
They're only actually good with more than one person.
Yeah, seriously.

Back