Mario Party 9

Bowser's already too much of an antagonistic player. Unless they find another antagonist, Bowser will never be playable :(

They should have more playable characters, like:
Babies
Petey Piranha
Koopa Troopa

They should also have Dry Bowser as an NPC, the Comet Observatory and Starship Mario as one board, Bowser Jr., the Koopalings and Koopa Kid...maybe Boom Boom as well.

It will eventually get done. As for new playable characters, please no more generics. Boo and Koopa kid were already out of place, Dry bones was "the heck´s this thing doing in a playable character spot?", and Blooper was the overkill, despite how funny and silly he was. Hammer bro was cool though :P

I recently replayed MP8 by the way, and it wasn´t nearly as bad as I remembered it, despite the final battle being an utter dissapointment. And with "replaying", I mean starting a new file, unlocking everything and beating every default record.

Easmo said:
It will eventually get done. As for new playable characters, please no more generics. Boo and Koopa kid were already out of place, Dry bones was "the heck´s this thing doing in a playable character spot?", and Blooper was the overkill, despite how funny and silly he was. Hammer bro was cool though :P

I recently replayed MP8 by the way, and it wasn´t nearly as bad as I remembered it, despite the final battle being an utter dissapointment. And with "replaying", I mean starting a new file, unlocking everything and beating every default record.
I HATED MP8. I really hated it.

Maybe a Mario Party 3DS? If it does not come out on 3DS then Mario party is as good as dead.

Villain11 said:
Easmo said:

Really? Why? I mean, I know it´s worse than the N64 and GCN ones, but it still has some likeable points. I dunno, I´m usually permissive with flaws as long as they don´t screw the game dramatically.

Easmo said:
Villain11 said:
Easmo said:

Really? Why? I mean, I know it´s worse than the N64 and GCN ones, but it still has some likeable points. I dunno, I´m usually permissive with flaws as long as they don´t screw the game dramatically.
There were no good minigames, story mode was stupid, and the characters were dumb (Blooper, Dry Bones, Hammer Bro.) WTF?

Villain11 said:
Easmo said:
Villain11 said:
Easmo said:

There were no good minigames, story mode was stupid, and the characters were dumb (Blooper, Dry Bones, Hammer Bro.) WTF?
Dry Bones and Hammer Bro. are the BEST characters!

Fawfulfury65 said:
Villain11 said:
Easmo said:
Villain11 said:
Easmo said:

Dry Bones and Hammer Bro. are the BEST characters!
They are not important enough to be playable in a Mario Party. I'm not saying I didn't like them, I just think they were dumb choices.

Villain11 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Villain11 said:
Easmo said:
Villain11 said:
Easmo said:

Who else is important enough? Bomb Boo? Bouldergeist? Toadsworth?

They should have cut Dry Bones, Blooper, and Hammer Bro.

Instead have Diddy, Bowser Jr., and Dixie or someone else. Not just a generic enemy.

Diddy, Dixie and Bowser Jr. are just plain annoying.

Many people love enemies and Hammer Bro., Blooper and Dry Bones are among the favourites. They are all awesome.

And don't even mention Rosalina. The enemies are much cooler and more deserving of a place.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Diddy, Dixie and Bowser Jr. are just plain annoying.

Many people love enemies and Hammer Bro., Blooper and Dry Bones are among the favourites. They are all awesome.

And don't even mention Rosalina. The enemies are much cooler and more deserving of a place.
Rosalina wasn't even there when MP8 came out. And she IS more deserving than the enemies.

I agree. While I do like Dry Bones and Blooper and such, I'd rather see an actual established character first, then maybe an enemy.

WaluigiWare said:
I agree. While I do like Dry Bones and Blooper and such, I'd rather see an actual established first, then maybe an enemy.
You took the words out of my mouth. :P

Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:
I agree. While I do like Dry Bones and Blooper and such, I'd rather see an actual established first, then maybe an enemy.

More like out of your keyboard har har!

Oh, sorry, that was too much of a Lubba joke, lol.

Easmo said:
Villain11 said:
WaluigiWare said:

More like out of your keyboard har har!

Oh, sorry, that was too much of a Lubba joke, lol.
Lol yeah, Lubba and his corny puns.

If Mario Party 9 is going to be as bad as Mario Party 8 is, PLEASE STICK TO WII PARTY, NINTENDO. Mario Party 8 is almost the worst game I've ever played in my life, and let's not talk about Mario Party 7, that one sucked hard too.

Actually, all Mario Partys have sucked aside from 1, 2 and 3...

Everyone says that all of them sucked after 3. I liked 5,6,7,8. 4 could've been better but what's wrong with the others?

Back