My mario kart 8 ideas

So the Ice Flower cup should look like this now.

Race 1:Mushroom City(Double Dash)
Race 2:Yoshi Valley(64)
Race 3:Grumble Volcano(Wii)
Race 4:Chocolate Island(Super)
Race 5:Rainbow Road(Double Dash)

The 45th Sith Lord said:
So the Ice Flower cup should look like this now.

Race 1:Mushroom City(Double Dash)
Race 2:Yoshi Valley(64)
Race 3:Grumble Volcano(Wii)
Race 4:Chocolate Island(Super)
Race 5:Rainbow Road(Double Dash)

It looks very good. I don't want to be annoying, but having two tracks from the same game in the same cup... What if we move Mushroom City to the Lightning Cup or something and we add a track from Mario Kart 7? I don't know, maybe Rosalina's Ice World?

Yeah that would be perfect,since it is the ICE Flower cup.

The 45th Sith Lord said:
Yeah that would be perfect,since it is the ICE Flower cup.

We need more courses that correlate to the cups unless you count Rainbow Road in Special Cup

Definitely. Mario Tennis Open did it right.

It's settled then. This is the Ice Flower Cup:

Race 1: Rosalina's Ice World (7)
Race 2: Yoshi Valley (64)
Race 3: Grumble Volcano (Wii)
Race 4: Chocolate Island (Super)
Race 5: Rainbow Road (Double Dash)

I'll do the Lightning Cup:

Race 1: Toad's Turnpike (64)
Race 2: Wario Shipyard (7)
Race 3: Tick-Tock Clock (DS)
Race 4: Moonview Highway (Wii)
Race 5: Bowser's Castle (Double Dash!!)

Do you guys agree?

I'd remove Moonview, since Toad's Turnpike is already a freeway level with cars. I'd put Ribbon Road in there somewhere.

Anser said:
It's settled then. This is the Ice Flower Cup:

Race 1: Rosalina's Ice World (7)
Race 2: Yoshi Valley (64)
Race 3: Grumble Volcano (Wii)
Race 4: Chocolate Island (Super)
Race 5: Rainbow Road (Double Dash)

I'll do the Lightning Cup:

Race 1: Toad's Turnpike (64)
Race 2: Wario Shipyard (7)
Race 3: Tick-Tock Clock (DS)
Race 4: Moonview Highway (Wii)
Race 5: Bowser's Castle (Double Dash!!)

Do you guys agree?
Not bad at all! Mainly Tick-Tock Clock!

How about this for Leaf?

Race 1:Snow Land(Super Circuit)
Race 2:Donut Plains 2(Super)
Race 3:Luigi's Mansion(DS)
Race 4:Wario's Gold Mine(Wii)
Race 5:Wuhu Loop(7)

Get rid of Luigi's mansion since it made a retro appearance in 7,maby do Cheep-cheep beach from the DS instead.

Race 3:Cheep-Cheep Beach(DS)

Roserade said:
Race 3:Cheep-Cheep Beach(DS)

I think this is nice. Personally, I would replace Wario's Gold Mine with Daisy Circuit just because I hate Wario's Gold Mine with a burning passion. Also I would take out Cheep-Cheep Beach and I'd put Royal Raceway (64). But that's just me.

Okay, I've got some ideas for Special Cup.

Race 1:Wii Sports Plaza(racetrack with your Miis playing sports. If you get hit by an item, you spin out)
Race 2:Bowser Jr's Factory(somewhat like Toad's Factory, but you can fall off everywhere and Spineys and Goombas are on the track)
Race 3:Shiverburn Galaxy(slippery track, lava virtually everywhere, Prince Pikante and Octoombas shoot at you)
Race 4:Lakitu's Sky World(on clouds and can fall to earth, Spinies and Lakitus everywhere)
Race 5:Rainbow Road(5 sections, each one has different enemies and obstacles)

Santa Mage said:

Race 1:Wii Sports Plaza(racetrack with your Miis playing sports. If you get hit by an item, you spin out)
Race 2:Bowser Jr's Factory(somewhat like Toad's Factory, but you can fall off everywhere and Spineys and Goombas are on the track)
Race 3:Shiverburn Galaxy(slippery track, lava virtually everywhere, Prince Pikante and Octoombas shoot at you)
Race 4:Lakitu's Sky World(on clouds and can fall to earth, Spinies and Lakitus everywhere)

Hmmm... I don't like the idea of having obstacles in every single track... The Special Cup tracks are recognized for being difficult per se, and not so much for the obstacles they have.

Yeah,the only one that might really benefit from obstacles would be Bowser Jr's Factory.Shiver burn could be a slippery track with lava on the edges. (intead of a bottomless pit.)

Santa Mage said:

I would replace Lakitu's Sky World with Bowser's Castle to keep the Mario Kart tradition.

NSY said:
Santa Mage said:

I would replace Lakitu's Sky World with Bowser's Castle to keep the Mario Kart tradition.

Mario Kart 64's Bowser's Castle is in Star Cup. And Mario Kart Super Circuit and Super Mario Kart featured many Bowser Castles

Sorry, but like Steve said about his characters, I wanted there to be a HUGE challenge so then you can get really good characters.

Baby Luigi said:
NSY said:
Santa Mage said:

How come you deviated from the standard four races? On a different topic I've always wanted a track based heavily off the SMG series, also a 'Nintendo land' track would be cool.

Z-omb said:
How come you deviated from the standard four races?

Because with so many games now 4 is not enough for the Retro Cups, wich should also have the same number as the Nitro cups.

Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
Z-omb said:

Because with so many games now 4 is not enough for the Retro Cups, wich should also have the same number as the Nitro cups.
How? Four's fine.

NSY said:
Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
Z-omb said:

How? Four's fine.

Say hello to Mario Kart Super Circuit, the game in the series with the most tracks, thanks to its 5 cups feature.

Uh huh, uh huh. But you must add:
DR. ELVIN GADD!

Oh, and lubba.

E. Gadd is overdue for a playable appearance

Back