My mario kart 8 ideas

Nice you could make one whole cup out of these.

I can make Green Shell cup.

Race 1- Luigi Circuit(Wii)

Race 2- Moo Moo Farm(64)

Race 3- Shy Guy Bazaar(7)

Race 4-Ghost Valley(Super)

I'd rather have all the cups having 5 tracks instead of 4 like the original Super Mario Kart.

Race 5- Coconut Mall(Wii)

Make race 5 a track from Double Dash since there is really no point in having to retro tracks from Wii.

7 was not the most popular, and the flying and water was not what they built it up to be. I wouldn't recycle the flying, though maybe the underwater. I would prefer more stages from the more past-like games, Like Double Dash and DS

It would probably be great if you just put 1 retro track from each past game per cup.

YoshiMonsta said:
7 was not the most popular

Neither was Super Circuit

Can I just say something?

Super Mario Kart was the best Mario Kart game. In 2009, it was named the best game in the world.

Roserade said:

Super Mario Kart was the best Mario Kart game. In 2009, it was named the best game in the world.

Super Mario Kart aged badly

Baby Luigi said:
Roserade said:

So what? It's still pure video game gold, like Melee!

Roserade said:
Baby Luigi said:
Roserade said:

Well, first of all, Melee did not age badly.

Second, the AI is horrible in Super Mario Kart and you know it.

Baby Luigi said:
Roserade said:
Baby Luigi said:
Roserade said:

Well, first of all, Melee did not age badly.

Second, the AI is horrible in Super Mario Kart and you know it.

I do know that.
Still, in Super Mario Kart, the CPUs can't steal any of your Power-Up Blocks, so that rocked.

They still had the ability to shoot out infinite crap at you at any given time. Oh and tailgate you like crazy.

I especially like the original battle stage. You could hide in wait, then shoot a Green Shell.

Roserade said:
I especially like the original battle stage. You could hide in wait, then shoot a Green Shell.

Which one? All are pretty cool except Battle Course 4 outclasses Battle Course 1

Seriously, SNES came up with the best Mario Kart.

In my opinion, I have to disagree

it had no Baby Luigi

Of course it didn't! Baby Luigi didn't exist back then!

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! is the best in my opinion, closely followed by Mario Kart Wii. And I think Mario Kart 64 is ridiculously overrated.

Back