My mario kart 8 ideas

Joltik said:
Anser said:
Joltik said:
Psh should have like 8.

Seriously.

While not a bad idea, it would make the cups too long.

But it feels like there isn't enough tracks either and i dont really like doing the same ones over and over and over.
They could always make more cups, which I think would be the better option.

NSY said:
Joltik said:
Anser said:
Joltik said:
Psh should have like 8.

Seriously.

While not a bad idea, it would make the cups too long.

But it feels like there isn't enough tracks either and i dont really like doing the same ones over and over and over.
Why?

because it's boring? I'd rather have a ton of tracks to do that way it keeps the experience rolling longer.

I mean you don't have to have them all in cups, like cups could randomize certain tracks.

For example a mushrom cup could have twenty total tracks, but there are only 5 races, so picks randomly which one for each race.

I have an idea - Mario Kart Galaxy. There are planets for courses, and gravity is used like in Super Mario Galaxy (like going upside down and stuff).

Could be good for the Wii U.

Can't argue with space tracks and loops.

Loops made extreme-g insane, sadly mario kart will never go that fast.

probably because they're in karts, not high speed bikes that go faster than sound.

I think 5 per cup a la Super Mario Kart is ok, but I like the idea of creating more cups.

Nitro Cup:

Mushroom Cup
Flower Cup
Star Cup
Special Cup (unlockable)
Shine Sprite Cup (unlockable)

Retro Cup:

Shell Cup
Banana Cup
Leaf Cup
Lightning Cup (unlockable)
Ehm... 1-Up Mushroom Cup or Ice Flower Cup like in Mario Tennis Open? Cloud Cup? I don't know, you name it. (Unlockable)

Just imagine that. We would have around 50 tracks in the game :D

Cool ideas. What if Nintendo noticed this thread, ans they said "Hang on, we have got a bunch of dedicated fans on this thread suggesting new Mario Kart ideas. How about we fire our current game designers and build a new game based on ideas from the fans?"

woot

YoshiKong said:
Cool ideas. What if Nintendo noticed this thread, ans they said "Hang on, we have got a bunch of dedicated fans on this thread suggesting new Mario Kart ideas. How about we fire our current game designers and build a new game based on ideas from the fans?"

woot
That would be nice, except we argue on opinions, and there are many stupid people as well *coughmickeymousecough*.

Hey Anser, I'll do Ice Flower set.

Race 1:Mushroom Bridge(Double Dash)
Race 2:Yoshi Valley(64)
Race 3:Grumble Volcano(Wii)
Race 4:Chocolate Island(Super)
Race 5:Rainbow Road(Double Dash)

YoshiKong said:

woot

I'm going to say, "Hey, you're the idiots behind Mario Kart 7, right?"

All I want is Baby Luigi on a monster truck-like car with a custom emblem and big fat spoilers kicking the crap out of characters.

I can imagine that...

Roserade said:
I can imagine that...

Then you have a very active imagination

Yes, yes I do.

I can also imagine Baby Luigi trampling over everyone, and the snapping sound of bones...

...I have a sick imagination.

Wario should be able to use a manly pink kart when he's a CPU.

My favorite color...

Except it looks 5629% cooler on Wario

You don't even know what I look like.

But you're still right.

Anything with Wario becomes 5629% cooler.

Not some lousy 20%

Roserade said:
Hey Anser, I'll do Ice Flower set.

Race 1:Mushroom Bridge(Double Dash)
Race 2:Yoshi Valley(64)
Race 3:Grumble Volcano(Wii)
Race 4:Chocolate Island(Super)
Race 5:Rainbow Road(Double Dash)

Those are good. I guess, judging by the difficulty of the tracks you mentioned, that the Ice Flower Cup is the last Retro Cup, isn't it? If that's the case, I would replace Mushroom Bridge, not only because it's much easier than the other tracks, but also because it's been reused in Mario Kart DS already. What about Wario Colosseum?

Oh, and I don't know where, but I want Toad's Turnpike (64) back. Maybe in the Leaf Cup.

Why not replace Mushroom Bridge with Mushroom City?

Back