Mario games you don't like the title?

videofreakboy91 said:
why does everyone on this forum hate super mario galaxy 2? i thought alot of people loved that game.

What do you mean everyone?I think SMG2 is one of the best Wii mario games there is.

videofreakboy91 said:
why does everyone on this forum hate super mario galaxy 2? i thought alot of people loved that game.
Not everyone hates it but not everyone loves it either. I think it's a good game just not as good as it's made out to be.

videofreakboy91 said:
have people heard of an exaggeration! my goodness.

Using superlatives is a poor way to argue things. Just saying.

Then if you want to argue, don't use exaggerations.

Is there any point of making that highly asinine comment, "you bore me" other than to piss me off?

If there are any bad titled games it would "Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix"
scratch that that is a bad idea in the first place!

I personally liked Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix :|

The game. I'm ok on the title. I don't hate it.

New Super Mario Bros. 2 : Because this is the 3rd game in the series but it is numbered as '2'... And it makes you think that this is some kind of a sequel to the orignal Super Mario Bros. 2 but it has nothing to do with it.

Dr Luigi Tm said:
New Super Mario Bros. 2 : Because this is the 3rd game in the series but it is numbered as '2'... And it makes you think that this is some kind of a sequel to the orignal Super Mario Bros. 2 but it has nothing to do with it.

^

Dr Luigi Tm said:
In Mario Party, obviously the staff skipped the two handhelds and only give numbers to home games. But in Kart 7, they also count each games in home and handhelds (no arcades :P). It's alittle confusing indeed.

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Baby Luigi said:
The DDR series sucks as a whole.

In your opinion

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Inside story? You can play the game outside Bowser.

Miracle Matter said:
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Inside story? You can play the game outside Bowser.

Bowser's Inside Story is a very clever name actually.

And if you still think it's bad, look at the other regions' title: Mario & Luigi: Journey to the Center of Bowser.

Baby Luigi said:
And if you still think it's bad, look at the other regions' title: Mario & Luigi: Journey to the Center of Bowser.

I bet Jules Verne is listed somewhere in the credits.

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Baby Luigi said:
The DDR series sucks as a whole.

Herobrine said:
If there are any bad titled games it would "Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix"
scratch that that is a bad idea in the first place!
I didn't see why you hate this title. Most important it's not Mario's original game, and only "Mario Mix" is original in this whole title.

Since you can't change DDR, what about DDR: Super Dancer bros or DDR feat. Mario bros?

Miracle Matter said:
Inside story? You can play the game outside Bowser.
To me it sounds like telling the secrets or backgrounds of Bowser, such as who's BJr's "mother". But it shows an adventure that making Bowser a protagonist.

New Super Mario bros. 2,didn't like it because it was the 3rd game in the NSMB series.

Dorayaki said:
I didn't see why you hate this title. Most important it's not Mario's original game, and only "Mario Mix" is original in this whole title.

Since you can't change DDR, what about DDR: Super Dancer bros or DDR feat. Mario bros?

I didn't see why you don't get subjective opinions

Baby Luigi said:
Miracle Matter said:

Bowser's Inside Story is a very clever name actually.

I actually think the other regions' title is better, because of that reference to Jules Verne.

Back