Mario games you don't like the title?

Baby Luigi said:
I personally liked Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix :|
Well it might be a good game, but at least the idea seems terrible to me. A mario dance game defies the laws of the world.
Miracle Matter said:
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Inside story? You can play the game outside Bowser.
It is a pun. It is a joke on the saying "inside story" as a secret that no one knows a thing about. I personally liked all of the Mario & Luigi game titles. Superstar Saga, Partners in Time, and Bowser's inside story.

Herobrine said:
Miracle Matter said:
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Inside story? You can play the game outside Bowser.
It is a pun. It is a joke on the saying "inside story" as a secret that no one knows a thing about. I personally liked all of the Mario & Luigi game titles. Superstar Saga, Partners in Time, and Bowser's inside story.

no one knows the secrets of bowser's insides except the toads, peach (somewhat), and the bros

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (They were being attention whores, the game has nothing to do with Super Mario World)

Most of the names are fine, but I would've liked to have seen NSMBU be called New Super Mario World.

I thought that was a good name,since the game is NOT a direct sequel to SMW.

MCS said:
Where did you see/hear about that?
Late response, but it was in Target, while I was looking at some video games, I overheard a phone call for some Christmas shopping.

Super Mario 3D Land.

I mean seriously, it isn't connected to the SML series at all... the Land doesn't have any business in the title.

The 45th Nazgul said:

As opposed to New Super Mario Bros., which was clearly a direct sequel to SMB. :-\

Legault said:
The 45th Nazgul said:

As opposed to New Super Mario Bros., which was clearly a direct sequel to SMB. :-\

I thought Super Mario Bros. 2 was the direct sequel to SMB

Baby Luigi said:
Legault said:
The 45th Nazgul said:

I thought Super Mario Bros. 2 was the direct sequel to SMB

His point was that New Super Mario World would be a bad title, as the game is not a sequel to SMW. My point was that new Super Mario Bros., despite borrowing many of the same elements and feel of the original game, had no direct connection to SMB despite the title overlap. Meaning that his point was silly.

Oh, that response was sarcastic? I didn't catch it the first time

Back