Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS announced

Lumin Blade said:
One of Mystery Dungeon game, Shiren the Wanderer has localized first time and box art is very bad and Game Logo is really weird. (March 2008)
925583_94826_front.jpg

Wrong series.

Lumin Blade said:
Bane said:
Lumin Blade said:
One of Mystery Dungeon game, Shiren the Wanderer has localized first time and box art is very bad and Game Logo is really weird. (March 2008)
925583_94826_front.jpg

Wrong series.

Shiren is one of Mystery Dungeon series.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_Dungeon

Yes but this is about the Pokemon series, not the shiren one.

Or else we are going off topic.

Bane said:
I hope those aren't the only choices you can pick.

I think that, yes, those are the only choices you have available for you to choose amongst. Personally, I think that it's quite sad that you can't choose more than those five, though I guess there's a reason for it.

Anyway, I would like there to be a dungeon like Purity Forest and Zero Isle South in this game. And with that, I mean a dungeon with 99 floors, your level is temporarily reduced to level 1, you cannot bring more than one Pokémon into the dungeon, you cannot bring any items, you cannot bring any money, and you cannot recruit any Pokémon found inside the dungeon. And I would also like it if the reward you got was really good, because — to be honest — the reward you got from beating Zero Isle South was quite disappointing. The reward you got from beating Purity Forest, however, didn't suck at all.

I have a feeling the lack of choices we know of, if are the final choices, is because of all the 3D animating scenes they might need. There were quite a few in the trailer, like the one where Pikachu is attacked by the two Excadrill.

Lumin Blade said:
925583_94826_front.jpg
i lol'd

Fassad said:
most of the partners were pretty dumb, in my opinion, such as [...] Meowth (no offense Smasher :'( )

I'm going to painfully murder you in your sleep.

No personality quiz? I don't really mind that, actually. That would be disappointing if those are the only starters though. But I could live with a Snivy/Pikachu team anyway.

GreenDisaster said:
Blue Paratroopa said:
Pokemon never has done 3D because there'd be so much animation
Colosseum, XD, PokePark, Pokedex 3D, Stadium, Battle Revolution...

Wait, are you referring to 3-D models or the 3-D view?
I meant that a full 3D games with all the pokemon, moves, items, environments, so I'm interested to see how this will work

Blue Paratroopa said:
GreenDisaster said:
Blue Paratroopa said:
Pokemon never has done 3D because there'd be so much animation
Colosseum, XD, PokePark, Pokedex 3D, Stadium, Battle Revolution...

Wait, are you referring to 3-D models or the 3-D view?
I meant that a full 3D games with all the pokemon, moves, items, environments, so I'm interested to see how this will work
That... didn't really answer my question.

Smugleaf said:

omp yaaay :⁠D

Blue Paratroopa said:
IT"S ALSO IN *BLEEPING* 3D MODELs, FINALLY

omp nooo :⁠(

Smugleaf said:

Trailer. It appears that Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, and Axew are indeed the only starters. Well, I'm gonna pick Axew.

noooooo D⁠:

I'm sad that there are less starters but this game looks good and if they pull it off, they could make Gamefreak start using 3D models now.
Edit:grammer stuff

Koopa Kid said:
I'm sad that there are less starters but this game looks good and if they pull it off, they could make Gamefreak start using 3D models now.
Edit:grammer stuff

So maybe the next Pokemon mainstream game might use 3D models instead of the zooming in blocky sprites crap? Cool.

Radagast the Brown said:
I have a feeling this isn't going to be as good as the prequels.

I have that feeling as well, but I wouldn't rely on it, gut feelings aren't reliable for the most part.

Back