Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS announced

I think this game is going to be great! The old GBA/DS Mystery Dungeons were fantastic. I'd better start saving!

Blue Paratroopa said:
Baby Luigi said:
Radagast the Brown said:
They do look beautiful, but I'm still gonna miss the old Mystery Dungeons.

Me too. I'm going to miss the sprite usage.
They're so cute

andhey made good pictures for sprite comics so goodbye users based on snivy or something in comics unless they have another form

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Blue Paratroopa said:
Baby Luigi said:
Radagast the Brown said:
They do look beautiful, but I'm still gonna miss the old Mystery Dungeons.

Me too. I'm going to miss the sprite usage.
They're so cute

andhey made good pictures for sprite comics so goodbye users based on snivy or something in comics unless they have another form

*coughpokemonconquestcough*

Lumin Blade said:
Is this game have Zoroark?

I'd imagine so. It has Zorua in one of the trailers as a Pokemon that you can recruit.

Also, did anyone noticed that the Pokemon evolved? It could be them showing off evolutions for no real reason, but maybe you can evolve your Pokemon before the post-game. I'd love that, I did kinda dislike the whole unable to evolve until you've done pretty much everything in the first two.

Crackin355 said:
Also, did anyone noticed that the Pokemon evolved? It could be them showing off evolutions for no real reason, but maybe you can evolve your Pokemon before the post-game. I'd love that, I did kinda dislike the whole unable to evolve until you've done pretty much everything in the first two.
How could you have made that conclusion? And if that is the case, I'm not sure how I'll think about it. I mean, if you only paid attention to stats, moves and what Pokémon were available for you, then I guess that it would be really favourable for you. But on the other hand, evolution in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games has always been something integrated into the story of the game.

And speaking of story, I really hope this game's story is as good as the one in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, because otherwise it'd be kind of a let-down to play, honestly.

Pidgey said:
Crackin355 said:
How could you have made that conclusion? And if that is the case, I'm not sure how I'll think about it. I mean, if you only paid attention to stats, moves and what Pokémon were available for you, then I guess that it would be really favourable for you. But on the other hand, evolution in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games has always been something integrated into the story of the game.

And speaking of story, I really hope this game's story is as good as the one in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, because otherwise it'd be kind of a let-down to play, honestly.

I came to that conclusion from what I've seen in trailers. I did say I'm probably wrong and that I disliked it because of my own opinion. No need to get defensive. I'm sorry I tickled your feathers.Bam. Stealth Pun.

Also, I can't see the story being as good as the first two. Although, I only found the first two's stories sad, but not super good. So don't listen to me. (try not to get pissed off about me saying this, my opinion dude)

Crackin355 said:
Pidgey said:
Crackin355 said:

I came to that conclusion from what I've seen in trailers. I did say I'm probably wrong and that I disliked it because of my own opinion. No need to get defensive. I'm sorry I tickled your feathers.Bam. Stealth Pun.

Also, I can't see the story being as good as the first two. Although, I only found the first two's stories sad, but not super good. So don't listen to me. (try not to get pissed off about me saying this, my opinion dude)
Nah, it's OK. I wasn't even angry about it. But I do guess I did come off as rather rude, so I apologise for that. And I could have added a nice 'in my opinion' or whatever to make my post sound less rude.

And yes, your point there is valid: they do have a sad storyline. Some people say that that makes for a good story, some say it doesn't; I'm not going to force anyone either opinion on them. But I am of the belief that, in the cases we've previously seen, a sad storyline makes for a good storyline.

Back