Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS announced

Sauron said:
Explorers of the Sky will still be my favorite though.

This

Hey, there's a cover been shown for the game. Certainly not the same as the older covers though.

Go to serebii or someone can post it here for me, I can't get the picture here using my iPad.

Red Barchetta said:
Boop.

box.jpg

(whoever put Dunsparce on the cover, i love you)
This is amazing. And speaking of the bolded thing, why is there a random Dunsparce on the cover? It's not like I dislike Dunsparce or anything, but it could hint towards something.

Pi said:
Red Barchetta said:
Boop.

box.jpg

(whoever put Dunsparce on the cover, i love you)
This is amazing. And speaking of the bolded thing, why is there a random Dunsparce on the cover? It's not like I dislike Dunsparce or anything, but it could hint towards something.
It must mean Dunsparce is the true villain, and he'll transform his victims into more Dunsparces!

DUNSPARCE INVASION.

Why ask why Dunsparce is there when Hydregion and Emolga are "randomly" there too?

Hydregion is most likely there because he'll be a earlygame villain.

Emolga's probably there because it's a character in the game - it's quite a popular Pokemon, you know.

Dunsparce probably is part of a team or something

dunsparce is your forced pokemon until you beat the game

no not really, it might bea new starter, but the past PMD covers featured random pokemon

and this probably wont be as good as previous installments, PMD EoD was my favorite

Pi said:
Crackin355 said:
Baby Luigi said:

Dunsparce to replace Wigglytuff's role please.

It would be amazing.
That would be too amazing. Do you really think people would be prepared for the awesomeness which that would bring? I don't think so.

We would all be blown away from the amazingness. Even people who are prepared for it wouldn't be able to stop their excitement.

Dunsparce for Master. Vote Now!

Crackin355 said:
Pi said:
Crackin355 said:
Baby Luigi said:

It would be amazing.
That would be too amazing. Do you really think people would be prepared for the awesomeness which that would bring? I don't think so.

We would all be blown away from the amazingness. Even people who are prepared for it wouldn't be able to stop their excitement.

This totally needs to happen. The title should also so be Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Dunsparce's Realm, and it would sell so quickly that if you didn't pre-order it, you won't be getting it at all.

Pi said:
Crackin355 said:
Pi said:
Crackin355 said:
Baby Luigi said:

It would be amazing.

This totally needs to happen. The title should also so be Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Dunsparce's Realm, and it would sell so quickly that if you didn't pre-order it, you won't be getting it at all.
you'd have to preorder your preorder of your preordered game

Radagast the Brown said:
Pi said:
Crackin355 said:
Pi said:
Crackin355 said:
Baby Luigi said:

It would be amazing.

you'd have to preorder your preorder of your preordered game
And even then, you still probably won't be able to get it before its sold out!

Sorry for the double post, but I thought you might want to know all this new info.

*Lugia, Ho-Oh & Kyurem are major Pokemon within the story
*The Main Hub is named 'Pokemon Paradise'
*New Feature is V-Roulette, run by Victini. It'll get you higher ranked Pokemon through the 'V-Wave'
*Scraggy is the Move Deleter/Relearner
*Azumarill runs the Notice Board, where you get missions
*You can build up the Hub with your own specifications and set up stores with various Pokemon
*Pansage allows you to Plant and Grow berries for missions
*Quagsire does Chimecho's job. He let's you choose which Pokemon to join the team
*Beartic gives you a Mini-Game. You shoot discs across ice into a hole
*A new Everyone Attack Mode where Pokemon's 'Heart Beams are collected. The effect differs depending on the main Pokemon's type, but can deal massive damage
*There are Special Team Skills, which we don't know anything about yet
*Emolga and Dunsparce are labelled "Best Friends" and will join you as the story progresses.

It's too bad Dunsparce wasn't a 'Guildmaster' type of role.

Also, looking at the scans myself, it looks like Watchog might have a Dojo kind of role and Gurdurr might be a neutral Pokemon within the Hub

Crackin355 said:
Sorry for the double post, but I thought you might want to know all this new info.

*New Feature is V-Roulette, run by Victini. It'll get you higher ranked Pokemon through the 'V-Wave'
*You can build up the Hub with your own specifications and set up stores with various Pokemon
*Quagsire does Chimecho's job. He let's you choose which Pokemon to join the team
*A new Everyone Attack Mode where Pokemon's 'Heart Beams are collected. The effect differs depending on the main Pokemon's type, but can deal massive damage
*Emolga and Dunsparce are labelled "Best Friends" and will join you as the story progresses.

Also, looking at the scans myself, it looks like Watchog might have a Dojo kind of role and Gurdurr might be a neutral Pokemon within the Hub

Do you know if there are any more starters, and if all the pokemon from the National des are in the game?

Radagast the Brown said:
Do you know if there are any more starters, and if all the pokemon from the National des are in the game?
He's taking the information from Serebii's front page, and from what I've gathered, there just won't be more starter Pokémon than the five we know of. And as for the issue with what generation the Pokémon come from, because the previous Pokémon Mystery Dungeon-games haven't really observed the different generations as much as the main games have, I think that Pokémon from pretty much every generation will be available to recruit from the get-go.

Pi said:
Radagast the Brown said:
He's taking the information from Serebii's front page, and from what I've gathered, there just won't be more starter Pokémon than the five we know of. And as for the issue with what generation the Pokémon come from, because the previous Pokémon Mystery Dungeon-games haven't really observed the different generations as much as the main games have, I think that Pokémon from pretty much every generation will be available to recruit from the get-go.

^This

Crackin355 said:

Wait, wait, does that mean you're the mayor or something?

Blue Paratroopa said:
Crackin355 said:

Wait, wait, does that mean you're the mayor or something?

No idea, I'm just writing it here to bring it to people's attention, that's all serebii said.

I think maybe it could be a multiplayer thing, if you connect with a friend, one of their Pokemon could appear in the hub with a store or something. With items your friend is willing to give up for money. Or maybe you get a tutorial at some point in the game and can buy areas where you could put Pokemon you've befriended and they'll sell items that fit in with the chosen Pokemon.

That's just ideas though, they're probably wrong so take them with a grain of salt.

Radagast the Brown said:
They do look beautiful, but I'm still gonna miss the old Mystery Dungeons.

Me too. I'm going to miss the sprite usage.

Back