Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS announced

GreenDisaster said:
Mario7727 said:
lol wow you guys are really excited for this game <_< lol i don't like Mystery Dungeon Games :l they should've never been invented! lol sorry if that "offends" you XD They should just stick to regular main Pokemon games...
You're certainly not trying to cause turmoil...

What's turmoil? XD and no, and i'm 16 thank very much :l i still play pokemon though, i rock ^_^ On Pokemon Black lol

Mario7727 said:
GreenDisaster said:
Mario7727 said:
lol wow you guys are really excited for this game <_< lol i don't like Mystery Dungeon Games :l they should've never been invented! lol sorry if that "offends" you XD They should just stick to regular main Pokemon games...

What's turmoil? XD and no, and i'm 16 thank very much :l i still play pokemon though, i rock ^_^ On Pokemon Black lol
i never would've thought you were 16
Turmoil is another way of saying Chaos. If I'm wrong, someone will correct me,

Crackin355 said:
Mario7727 said:
GreenDisaster said:
Mario7727 said:

Confusion, strife, pandemonium, and disorder are also acceptable.

Also note that I am 14.

Oh lol well again. i'm 16 i think it's better to play pokemon when your smarter/older, you need strategy to survive AND WIN! lol xD i'm in the 2012 Fall Friendly Wifi competition for Black and White

GreenDisaster said:
Crackin355 said:
Mario7727 said:
GreenDisaster said:
Mario7727 said:

Confusion, strife, pandemonium, and disorder are also acceptable.

Also note that I am 14.
Pandemonium's a good word. Also, Mario7727 can you please stop saying lol.

On topic:
Really looking forward to this. I hope there's at least a reference to the Wigglytuff guild.

Male eevee as a starting pokemon and i'll consider this game as a must buy.

I am so fucking tired of choosing female.

Anybody have an idea what the Hydreigon and Virizion in the top left might be for?

I'm thinking maybe for some storyline stuff.

Sorry Saruon, i have a problem of saying "lol" a lot lol xD idk why :l (lol?) AND BTW i wasn't trying to cause chaos, i was wondering of people's reaction on a weird game :l I kinda want to say unneccary because is this game really neccesary? xD but idk lol

Crackin355 said:
Anybody have an idea what the Hydreigon and Virizion in the top left might be for?

I'm thinking maybe for some storyline stuff.
Virizion is probably a forest guardian or something. I guarantee Hydreigon is an antagonist.

Mario7727 said:
Sorry Saruon, i have a problem of saying "lol" a lot lol xD idk why :l (lol?) AND BTW i wasn't trying to cause chaos, i was wondering of people's reaction on a weird game :l
Man I am 16 and I use proper grammar, uppercase letters and I even ask for spelling and I barely use lol/idk/btw in the forums... I thought do use them for chat thought.

ontopic: if I do get a 3DS I'll probably buy it, the lack of eevee-ness will turn me away from the game if there isn't any.

that's good to know BUT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT BRO :l lol :/

Trailer. It appears that Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, and Axew are indeed the only starters. Well, I'm gonna pick Axew.

the lack of starters suck ass.

I mean i'd be ok with zorua.

but seriously?

a lame ass pikachu?

not even worth my time, so i'd take snivy or oshawott.

as for axew, he'd be a ok partner, but dragons are a little... overrated? so i'd go with oshawott as a partner.

FireKirby said:
the lack of starters suck ass.

I mean i'd be ok with zorua.

but seriously?

a lame ass pikachu?

I love it how the creators of Pokemon think they would die if they don't make Pikachu a major Pokemon or something.

Way to kill some of my hype of the game, folks. Still, I'm excited for the game.

You never know, they might end up giving more choices for starters later on.

But one thing I loved about the series was the quiz at the beginning, so that's a bummer.

Still totally worth it though.

Pikachu has been a random choice as a starter and a partner since the first games, so that really shouldn't be surprising. The surprising part is the lack of starter choices and partner, but then again most of the partners were pretty dumb, in my opinion, such as Vulpix, Skitty, and Meowth (no offense Smasher :'( ). Probably going to end up with Oshawott as the starter and Axew as the partner or vice versa.

Anyways, Pokemon Explorers of Time/Darkness were amazing games and Sky expanded on them by actually giving as backstories and in one case, the future events. Not only that, you also played as different characters for those 5 events, which was excellent. I hope they do that again with this game, since the stories were unlocked as you progressed, with the final one being unlocked once the game has been beaten...or at least, the first "half" if you guys know what I mean.

Mario7727 said:
Oh lol well again. i'm 16 i think it's better to play pokemon when your smarter/older, you need strategy to survive AND WIN! lol xD i'm in the 2012 Fall Friendly Wifi competition for Black and White

Even a normal 16 year old knows how to use grammar. And unless you're a girl, 16 year olds don't use lol all the time.

Okay, no personality quiz at the start? That sucks. I always liked the personality quiz at the start, though I guess when there are only five starters to choose from, just freely choosing whichever Pokémon you want to be works better than having a quiz. And as for which starter I'll pick, I think I'll pick Snivy as the main character (yay, Grass-types!) and have either Oshawatt or Tepig as my partner.

And also, what the fuck, you need to scan round things to enter some dungeons? That's just weird, awesome and insane.

I think I'll choose Pikachu or Axew for my Starter and Partner. Just because they differ from other Starters.

I also just found out that Blue Rescue Team was a DS game, not a GBA game like Red Rescue Team. Looks like I have some catching up to do.

Well at least I know who I'm gonna be. With the quizzes, you never knew who you were gonna get. Now, I can safely pick Axew and have Oshawott as my partner.

Pi said:
Okay, no personality quiz at the start? That sucks. I always liked the personality quiz at the start, though I guess when there are only five starters to choose from, just freely choosing whichever Pokémon you want to be works better than having a quiz. And as for which starter I'll pick, I think I'll pick Snivy as the main character (yay, Grass-types!) and have either Oshawatt or Tepig as my partner.

And also, what the *bleep*, you need to scan round things to enter some dungeons? That's just weird, awesome and insane.
Probably to enhance the 3D stuff
I wonder if you can trade stuff in storage through StreetPass

Blue Paratroopa said:
Pi said:

And also, what the *bleep*, you need to scan round things to enter some dungeons? That's just weird, awesome and insane.
Probably to enhance the 3D stuff
I wonder if you can trade stuff in storage through StreetPass

Somebody's still got the censor on...

Anyway, that would be cool.

Also, if there's a dojo, I want to be able to compete online and see who can complete the dungeon fastest, beat the most enemies, etc.

Back