Super High-School Level Dangan Ronpa Discussion! (Spoilers ahead!)

Who is your favorite DR2 character?

• Hajime Hinata

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nagito Komaeda

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Chiaki Nanami

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Teruteru Hanamura

• Sonia Nevermind

• Peko Pekoyama

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Byakuya Togami

• Kazuichi Souda

• Nekomaru Nidai

• Ibuki Mioda

• Akane Owari

• Mikan Tsumiki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gundam Tanaka

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Hiyoko Saionji

• Mahiru Koizumi

• Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

• Monobear

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Usami

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
schmutz said:
Crackin355 said:
http://shledzghouln.tumblr.com/post/34622444874/dangan-ronpa-update-126

Your link is faulty

Hmmm, try searching up that guys tumblr, I found the next update already as well.

I tried finding his tumblr but it was still not found. I'll just wait for the paywall to go down I guess.

Type; shledzguohn

Should be the second choice, says clover for the name. It might not have worked before because I think the link I gave had an extra L in it. I don't know why it worked for a while the first time even with the misspelt name.

hey the lp ended

as in there was the final execution and everything

although idk where the update mirror for 127 is so i can at least link to the execution on youtube or something i guess

Oh boy, that was great. Athouh I thought the execution was sort of lackluster.

I still think the first execution was the best one.

as far as i know, no one has the prologue up aside from someone on tumblr. i don't remember if it's a summary or a full translation or what

i'd probably have to go dig it up because i have no idea where the hell it is

So I read the last update (129), but since my internet is limited, I didn't watch the video at the end. Was there anything important that I missed?

Epic Nitwit said:
So I read the last update (129), but since my internet is limited, I didn't watch the video at the end. Was there anything important that I missed?

Not really, we saw Junko go through all the executions so far and survive, until the one that was used on Naegi killed her.

So, is it over? I would think there'd be some sort of ending bit after the execution, but if there isn't what now? Is someone translating DR2 now that its over?

Crackin355 said:
So, is it over? I would think there'd be some sort of ending bit after the execution, but if there isn't what now? Is someone translating DR2 now that its over?
There is. They leave the school, and then it transitions to Monobear, who is lying facedown in the middle of the courtroom. Basically, he's still operational. As for your second question, I think orenronen might be.

No, there's just this white light beyond the door.

oh, I still think the worldwide despair was a lie so Junko could try and get them to conform to an 'ignorance is bliss' life by punsishing hope. Also, do the colours of monobear represent hope and dispair.

Crackin355 said:
Epic Nitwit said:

Not really, we saw Junko go through all the executions so far and survive, until the one that was used on Naegi killed her.

No, no, no, that was 128, I'm talking about the finale, where when they go to the door. Anyway, by what M4E and Lily have been saying, I'm assuming that I didn't miss much by not being able to watch the ending video, but maybe I'm wrong.

That means I have an update to read. I'll go check now, but anybody got a link just in case I don't find it?

EDIT: Don't worry, found it.

Yeah, you didn't miss anything, except for the credits which just showed some pictures from throughout the story. The ending still makes no sense to me. Junko was Monobear, right? Hmmmm.

Back