Super High-School Level Dangan Ronpa Discussion! (Spoilers ahead!)

Who is your favorite DR2 character?

• Hajime Hinata

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nagito Komaeda

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Chiaki Nanami

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Teruteru Hanamura

• Sonia Nevermind

• Peko Pekoyama

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Byakuya Togami

• Kazuichi Souda

• Nekomaru Nidai

• Ibuki Mioda

• Akane Owari

• Mikan Tsumiki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gundam Tanaka

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Hiyoko Saionji

• Mahiru Koizumi

• Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

• Monobear

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Usami

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mario4Ever said:
Crackin355 said:
So, is it over? I would think there'd be some sort of ending bit after the execution, but if there isn't what now? Is someone translating DR2 now that its over?
There is. They leave the school, and then it transitions to Monobear, who is lying facedown in the middle of the courtroom. Basically, he's still operational. As for your second question, I think orenronen might be.
I saw a post on the Tumblr which I believe said that Onen is doing DR2.

For anyone who didn't finish DR with the mirrored versions, the paywall is down.

(I don't when it went down, i just know it is down.)

Beauty Queen Etna said:
For anyone who didn't finish DR with the mirrored versions, the paywall is down.

(I don't when it went down, i just know it is down.)

Couple of days ago. I would've said something but I'm lazy.

Okay, Nagito Komaeda is the new Super High-school Level Good Luck. Let's see how long this title stands and is changed to Super High-school Level Hope.

so is Hijuokjnkjdsfnjk the main character SHSL Detective, or do you think they're going to change it?

Nabber said:
Hijuokjnkjdsfnjk
This is the greatest name.

Anyway, I don't think Hajime Hinata's title/whatever is SHSL Detective or whatever. Just because the first character we meet fits a character from DR1 doesn't mean everything that happened in DR1 happens in DR2, if that makes any sense. Also, I'm really wanting to see more of the other characters. AND WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MONOBEAR?

Also, am I the only guy who thinks that short blond kid looks like Artemis Fowl? I mean, Artemis has black hair as far as I can tell, but whenever I look at him I think Artemis.

i find it a bit interesting that the main character's birth date is January 1st.

Also, Makoto = Nagito? I hope not, but it kinda seems like it. >.>

Oh, and what's up with these Hope Crystals? I sure as hell didn't want hope. I wanted despair.

Game, please have more despair in you shortly. It would be very awesome if you had some despair.

Cinnamon Pi said:
Oh, and what's up with these Hope Crystals? I sure as hell didn't want hope. I wanted despair.

Game, please have more despair in you shortly. It would be very awesome if you had some despair.
Someone most likely already came up with this theory, but it seems pretty likely that Usami is some robot made to counteract Monobear's despair. We must dispose of her as quickly as possible.

Nabber said:
Cinnamon Pi said:

Someone most likely already came up with this theory, but it seems pretty likely that Usami is some robot made to counteract Monobear's despair. We must dispose of her as quickly as possible.
That is a magnificent idea. Now, how do we get rid of her? After all, we do want despair, not some fake stuff like hope, don't we?

... Or we could just wait until Monobear decides to exist and get our daily doses of despair that way.

Cinnamon Pi said:
Nabber said:
Cinnamon Pi said:

That is a magnificent idea. Now, how do we get rid of her? After all, we do want despair, not some fake stuff like hope, don't we?

... Or we could just wait until Monobear decides to exist and get our daily doses of despair that way.
But wait! Usami is so hopeful it's despairing! What does this mean? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS. MAYBE SHE TURNS THE WHOLE SPECTRUM AROUND OR SOMETHING, CONVERTING DESPAIR INTO HOPE AND HOPE INTO DESPAIR.

But seriously, please have more despair, game. I wished for despair, not hope. Or wait, maybe what you're saying is correct after all. It's so hope-filled that it becomes despair-filled, in which case we're all happy and good to go, right?

10 bucks says Monobear comes and is like. "Nope, no hope, DESPAIR.

And I would love that to bits.

Anyway, anyone here who intends to read Dangan Ronpa: Episode Zero that's also posted in that thread? Because I am.

I have a question for you all. I never ended up reading the extra stuff after the ending, like the free time things. Is it worth reading them, or should I just go straight to DR2?

In case you want to know the DR1 characters better, you should definitely go read them. However, if you don't care about that, feel free to skip that and go directly to SDR2.

Nabber said:
wait there were free time things
Oren said he'd do extra updates covering the dead characters' free time events when he had finished the course of the main game. I'm presuming those were the events Nitwit were talking about.

Back