Super High-School Level Dangan Ronpa Discussion! (Spoilers ahead!)

Who is your favorite DR2 character?

• Hajime Hinata

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nagito Komaeda

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Chiaki Nanami

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Teruteru Hanamura

• Sonia Nevermind

• Peko Pekoyama

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Byakuya Togami

• Kazuichi Souda

• Nekomaru Nidai

• Ibuki Mioda

• Akane Owari

• Mikan Tsumiki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gundam Tanaka

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Hiyoko Saionji

• Mahiru Koizumi

• Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

• Monobear

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Usami

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nabber said:
Pidgey said:
And then JUNKOS turns out to be the correct answer to the game's mysteries. This is possibly the greatest thing that has ever happened ever in anything.
I can't believe it. This is just insane.
Me neither.

JUNKOS Junkos everywhere. Well it did strike me as strange when she died as she didn't die by being murdered or for being a murderer

Holy crap.

Real Junko is creepy. Also, at the start of the trial everything was coming together and i slapped myself because i was like. "DAMMIT, JUNKOS WAS RIGHT."

Oh for fuck's sake, another paywall. I wonder for how long this one is going to stay up. And if it stays up long enough that the Let's Play ends before it goes down, where can the archived Let's Play be found?

Pidgey said:
Oh for fuck's sake, another paywall. I wonder for how long this one is going to stay up. And if it stays up long enough that the Let's Play ends before it goes down, where can the archived Let's Play be found?
I'm pretty entertained by the paywall

Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Pidgey said:
yeah but you're not a huge fan of this

Nabber said:
Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Pidgey said:
yeah but you're not a huge fan of this
Nope never read it

i don't think nabber can destroy england

Pidgey said:
http://lparchive.org

Is there any reason they put up a pay wall, ended it for a few days then put up another one not long after the last one? You'd think it'd be easier to just keep the pay wall up for the entire duration.

EDIT: Hey, someone copy and pasted it on their tumblr or something. I'm pretty sure this is last update before the second pay wall went up. It connects to the last update perfectly so it's safe to assume so.

http://shledzghouln.tumblr.com/post/34622444874/dangan-ronpa-update-126

If you click on the 'check out previous mirrored updates' thing, it'll have the updates that were made during the pay wall. So it might be good to click on that every now and then to see if a new update is out.

Back