Super High-School Level Dangan Ronpa Discussion! (Spoilers ahead!)

Who is your favorite DR2 character?

• Hajime Hinata

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nagito Komaeda

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Chiaki Nanami

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Teruteru Hanamura

• Sonia Nevermind

• Peko Pekoyama

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Byakuya Togami

• Kazuichi Souda

• Nekomaru Nidai

• Ibuki Mioda

• Akane Owari

• Mikan Tsumiki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gundam Tanaka

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Hiyoko Saionji

• Mahiru Koizumi

• Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

• Monobear

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Usami

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was surprised that Kirigiri came down with the rubbish. I thought that we would've switched from Naegi to her for the rest of the chapter. Oh, and the shocking plot twists weren't all that shocking.

A blind man could have seen the Detective thing coming, but the headmaster's daughter thing was a bit more of a surprise.

Finished the prologue and gonna read more. The plot is really interesting.

EDIT: Finished chapter 1!

What's her name died. Sayaki or something? Anyway, I kinda liked her. Get the creepy lady out next, "Celes" or whatever she's called.

I just have one thing to comment on in this update: noodle Kirigiri is the best Kirigiri there ever was, and there's no doubting it at all.
Well, who called that there were going to be several Super High-school Level Despairs, instead of just one? I can't say I did. I mean, up until now, we have only seen one Super High-school Level [something] of any kind. To then make the assumption that there are several of one specific kind of profession then comes as rather out of left field.

Anyway, now that Chapter 5 has ended, I'm so hoping that nobody who is currently alive dies — and I specifically hope that my favourite character, Byakuya Togami, survives.

Pi, I think Togami survives as he is in DR 2. Look at the art. He is the chubby guy in a white suit. Unless its a twin/alternate timeline

Phantom L said:
Pi, I think Togami survives as he is in DR 2. Look at the art. He is the chubby guy in a white suit. Unless its a twin/alternate timeline
This is why I'm against posting DR2 art. It's clearly not Togami, but definitely related somehow.

schmutz said:
WHAT IS ON THE SECOND FLOOR OF THE DORMS

Im thinking either everything is stained with blood or the rooms are completely fine, in perfect condition even.

Same, it wouldn't matter if accounts were free because I would make one just to read DR, but grrrrrre.

Back