Super High-School Level Dangan Ronpa Discussion! (Spoilers ahead!)

Who is your favorite DR2 character?

• Hajime Hinata

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nagito Komaeda

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Chiaki Nanami

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Teruteru Hanamura

• Sonia Nevermind

• Peko Pekoyama

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Byakuya Togami

• Kazuichi Souda

• Nekomaru Nidai

• Ibuki Mioda

• Akane Owari

• Mikan Tsumiki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gundam Tanaka

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Hiyoko Saionji

• Mahiru Koizumi

• Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

• Monobear

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Usami

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SA does paywalls every so often, apparently they last for about a week.

but but but but but but.

BUT.

i am having so many first world pains right now ;_;

Butterscotch Surprise said:
SA does paywalls every so often, apparently they last for about a week.

Well, almost been a week by this point. Hopefully it'll let us read it again soon.

Been a week.

So to read DR, we have to pay money.

I believe someone said that they heard this one would last until November.

So they're just going to force us to not see the last chapter to troll us?

God, that is so smart.

Idoits they are, just plain idoits. As much as I may be no DR fan, they should just allow us to freely read. Hopefully someone shall be able to import this.

The site has to make money one way or another; they're not idiots. It costs a lot to keep the site running. And I'm pretty sure you'd be able to find something else to do on the internet until November, if it doesn't come back before then.

To be honest I'm not really sure why no one has leaked it yet, though maybe that's bannable?

Nabber said:
To be honest I'm not really sure why no one has leaked it yet, though maybe that's bannable?
If you paid for an account, would you take your time "leaking" something for people that didn't pay for an account? And it's not like you'll never be able to finish this; it'll be unblocked eventually.

I know. It's just incredibly smart yet dickish for them to block it for the final chapter.

Ace Rimmer said:
The site has to make money one way or another; they're not idiots. It costs a lot to keep the site running. And I'm pretty sure you'd be able to find something else to do on the internet until November, if it doesn't come back before then.

but he didnt say they were idiots

NSY said:
Idoits they are, just plain idoits.

see

Nabber said:

someone leaked something and i guess everyone yelled at them because he hotlinked a bunch of lpix images or something idk

also if you think this is targeted at dr specifically youre wrong. youre really wrong oh my god its sitewide why would you

(Because it forces impatient people to join so thy could see the end and I'm too lazy to check the rest of the site)

Something Awful periodically paywall the entire forum as an incentive for people to buy an account. It has happened before, it will happen again, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the LP, lol.

Nabber said:
(Because it forces impatient people to join so thy could see the end and I'm too lazy to check the rest of the site)

DR isn't the what the forum was made for. It's super small compared to everything else on there.

Makoto Naegi said:
Ace Rimmer said:

but he didnt say they were idiots

NSY said:
Idoits they are, just plain idoits.

see
Oh please 2257 don't take fun from spelling mistakes.

but what if mcd wants to know that he misunderstood you?

ahhh thanks for pointing that out 22

they're not idoits either

And then JUNKOS turns out to be the correct answer to the game's mysteries. This is possibly the greatest thing that has ever happened ever in anything.

Pidgey said:
And then JUNKOS turns out to be the correct answer to the game's mysteries. This is possibly the greatest thing that has ever happened ever in anything.
I can't believe it. This is just insane.

Back