What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Looks pretty! I think I'll give it to the princess, our lovely Peach. She's crazy about hearts. This'll go perfect in her collection.

Princess Zelda said:
Are you good friends with Link?
He's a nice lad. I've even had some adventures with him. He's silent, but he knows how to get things done. Like in Thanksgiving, he helps us cut the turkey. He whips out his sword and "syrraah!". And we now have a beautifully cut bird.

Did he tell you about it? Well, if you see him again, tell him I said "hello, it's me!"

You mean "hello, It's-a-me!"

That sounds more fitting if you ask me.

Someone should tell her that it's been a few years now and I want my clothes back.

Just gotta buy new clothes that look alike, doesn't cost much judging how cheep the dress was.

Peach has many clones though, all of Baby Peach, Cat Peach, and Pink gold Peach are her in different forms.

Don't forget Metal Mario, Baby Mario, Tanooki Mario and Rabbid Mario! I have just as many versions of myself as you do.

Wedding Peach, Peach with Parry, Tanooki Peach, Crownless Peach, Tennis Peach, Shorts Peach, Striker Peach, Striker Peach with armor, Biker Peach, X-naut Peach, Fire Peach, Boomerang Peach, Peach with a baseball, Canon Peach, Light Peach, Coin Peach, Lucky Cat Peach, Small Leach, Mega Peach, Invincible Peach, Horn Peach... only a few those are.

Back